How capable is a stock TB?

GeoGoGo

Original poster
Dec 29, 2015
Upstate NY
Hi Guys,

I was just curious to find out how capable a stock 07 Trailblazer is? Does anyone have an videos or anything?

Thanks everyone!

GeoGoGo

Original poster
Dec 29, 2015
Upstate NY
Offroading. Sort if thought that was understood being the Off Road forum! LOL

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
http://forums.offroadtb.com/
Thats the offroad forum for our trucks. Feel free to check out some of the builds!

Our trucks are pretty capable stock but, wheel at your own risk without proper equipment i.e. lift kit, skid plates, recovery equipment etc.

Reactions: smt 59

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
As good as you are... if you're smart about how you wheel it's fine.

Apr 23, 2016
Tennessee
Sorry I know this post is older but I took my 07 LS TB to a off road park when I first got it and the only "mod" that was even done to it was I took the front bumper cover off, it still had factory street tires as well and it did greatIMG_0238.JPG IMG_0239.JPG IMG_0240.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: $ Khalid ! 9130
Sep 20, 2015
Western Mass.
I've trail ridden and mildly wheeled my AWD 9-7x with TrailBlazer stick height suspension and I've never hurt the underside, or gotten it stuck. It's all about the driver. Don't overdo it. Don't be that idiot that thinks because he's got 4-low and a locker he'll never get stuck.

In the words of Woodie Guthrie, take it easy, but take it.

Mirror

Jan 27, 2014
When i put 30" duratracs on my 03 i was able to go rock crawling with it. Not extreme style but smoother ones with some stairs.

coolasice

Oct 27, 2013
Northern Maine
I got my truck stuck in my back yard trying to pull a trailer stuck in some muck up a 4 degree incline on wet grass (back lawn) in 4 low....

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonH

Members Online