High End Scanner "Shoot Out" Video

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
This is Video is about 1.5 Hours Long and covers a Comparison and Evaluation of most of the High End Scanners on the Market today that generally only get used by Pro Auto Repair Shops. This group of men show their actual Hands-On Use of this Scanner Equipment and such a comparative analysis is worth such a rare viewing:

Last edited:
Reactions: Eric04

Eric04

Dec 3, 2014
West Michigan
I'm looking forward to watching this later. As it happens, I spent too much time this weekend looking at the options available in scanners. Not that I *need* one, as my Bluetooth model suffices for the most part, but I get a touch of OCD when it comes to how things work. I'd like to delve deeper into the logic if I can do so at a price point that makes sense for a non-professional.

Reactions: mrrsm

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Long video (didn't watch it all) so it helps to speed it up to 1.5x. I use that function all the time.

Eric04

Dec 3, 2014
West Michigan
Finally got to this, mostly listened on a long road trip. The Launch unit was pretty nice and at around $1100 not out of the question if you wrench for cash on the side. I don't do enough for that to make sense. Lol. Informative video regardless.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online