HI

dpatten

Original poster
Jan 8, 2012
My name is Dennis and I came here from the other site. I was a lurker there and had a grand total of 1 post, my introduction. I suspect it will be the same here. I was looking up a thread on AIR pump problems on the old site when I noticed that Roadie's name was "banned" then I noticed that about 3/4 of the old moderators had been banned. [A tactic that the OS doesn't need to know about] lead me here.

I had actually stopped reading the old site or even looking repair threads up because the whole site had become so hard to navigate. You guys have given me the information to help me fix/diagnose; my radiator, fan clutch, water pump, thermostat, throttle body, spark plugs, sway bar end links, shocks, headlight relay and a half dozen things that I can't think of right now.

I'm happy to see that this site is now being run by the people answering our questions and not some corporate group more interested in page clicks than helping out.

One suggestion that I have for the new site, If you haven't done so already, would be a sticky listing the current GM/AC-Delco replacement part numbers for the common failure modes on the Trailblazers (fan clutches for example). It's would be a lot easier than having to scroll through a 70 page thread that was so old that the part number had been superseded 3 times in the life of the thread.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome. :tiphat:

dpatten said:
then I noticed that about 3/4 of the old moderators had been banned
Actually, the entire staff was banned. With the exception of Black Ice, who hasn't been heard from since before the creation of this site.

dpatten said:
If you haven't done so already, would be a sticky listing the current GM/AC-Delco replacement part numbers for the common failure modes on the Trailblazers
We'll put that on the "to do" list. In time, we'll probably have something like this for all of the platforms. Thanks for the suggestion. :thumbsup:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
dpatten said:
[A tactic that the OS doesn't need to know about]
Welcome! Glad I was able to help.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome over :tiphat:

Regulator