Hi from Trailvoy

offroadking208

Original poster
Apr 15, 2012
Hi fellas, I'm here from Trailvoy. They're still policing PM's btw. The one I received telling me about this site is gone now. Looks like people are actually here tho, which should be nice. I live in Indiana, have a SWB Envoy SLT 4x4 with the I6. About 125,000 miles and going strong (aside from the air injection pump CEL).

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Welcome! We have LOTS of members in Indiana, many lifted ones, and can help you with all your problems.

I think it was one of my notification accounts that was nuked overnight. They still feel threatened by our presence, because they're in it for the profit, not the member's benefit.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
welcome over :cool:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome over :tiphat:

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
Welcome mate!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Welcome to the Nation from one Hoosier to another.

So what kind of offroading do you do?

offroadking208

Original poster
Apr 15, 2012
Regulator said:
Welcome to the Nation from one Hoosier to another.

So what kind of offroading do you do?

I used to do some light offroading in a Honda Odyssey off road kart before it met an untimely end. Mostly sand, but I broke it out one year and ran it through about 10 inches of snow. It was a blast. My Envoy is currently stock for reliability and fuel economy (my girlfriend lives in West Lafayette and I end up there about every other weekend). But after it's said and done with I'd like to do a small lift, maybe some bigger tires and see what I can find. I've always wanted to head to the badlands in Attica, but as I'm currently stock (minus running boards) Idk about how many trails they have for near stock vehicles, lol.

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
howdy from the dark side

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Welcome! Pretty sure that pm was me 02blacktrailb anyway regardless your on the better site now enjoy!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
offroadking208 said:
I used to do some light offroading in a Honda Odyssey off road kart before it met an untimely end. Mostly sand, but I broke it out one year and ran it through about 10 inches of snow. It was a blast. My Envoy is currently stock for reliability and fuel economy (my girlfriend lives in West Lafayette and I end up there about every other weekend). But after it's said and done with I'd like to do a small lift, maybe some bigger tires and see what I can find. I've always wanted to head to the badlands in Attica, but as I'm currently stock (minus running boards) Idk about how many trails they have for near stock vehicles, lol.

Welcome from Avon.

Purdue is a good time, wish I still had an excuse to go up there and drink Long Islands at Harry's.

Badlands will need skidpplates and decent tires, but luckily the skidplates guru is down southwest of indy near me. Maybe next time you can at least ride along and get a feel for it.

If you see a nice 2 door steel blue JK with 35s running around Noblesville it is one of my buddies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online