Helping a member on TBSSowners...

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Hope this is ok mods... just figured I'd try and help a fellow member from tbssowners...

He is selling a digital HVAC module for $37 shipped... here is the link to his thread... it has the specifications and requirements that are required to post in the FS sections... i know alot of people here do the HVAC LED mod, or maybe have burnt out bulbs, or just a malfunctioning unit in general.. but for $37 bucks shipped.. thats a steal.. hell, the manual HVAC's go for $50 plus shipping on fleabay...

again, hope this is ok, if not, please delete then...

Climate Control Panel - TBSSOWNERS.com Forums - The #1 TrailblazerSS Dedicated Owners Forum

bluetbss07

Jul 10, 2012
haha is this for that king turd??? i mean kyle hahaha idk why he hasnt sold it yet hes usually good to deal with

Boricua SS

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
bluetbss07 said:
haha is this for that king turd??? i mean kyle hahaha idk why he hasnt sold it yet hes usually good to deal with

yea thats Kyle... he is great to deal with... i think the market just isnt there in the SS platform... i posted my LED conversion thread over there, and people about chit their pants lol... typically its all about muscle and performance, and not cosmetics...

but i told him i would post a link here as he might have better luck on here.. im all about helping members in any way i can...

bluetbss07

Jul 10, 2012
haha true i hear ya! but not all of us is able to spend that kinda moola on chit like that! im doing a few cosmetics on mine and thats about it but i did see ur conversion over there looks amazing i def cant do anything like that!

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
What's the point of a fast car without some cosmetics. I personally like that mean/aggressive look so that's cosmetics well worth doing in my eyes.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
ItsOnVoy said:
What's the point of a fast car without some cosmetics. I personally like that mean/aggressive look so that's cosmetics well worth doing in my eyes.

I agree somewhat, but what's not to love about a sleeper? I would like something like this Fiesta as a toy (but rougher looking and no decals)

[video=youtube_share;413Qs9sjVbw]http://youtu.be/413Qs9sjVbw[/video]

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
I personally hate a car that has nothing but decals, some here and there is cool but not like that. sleeper look is cool also! It kind of depends on the car also, some cars can pull a mean look some cant, some can pull the murdered look and some cant etc

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Could you grab and post the pics of it here for me? Mine works fine but my buttons are worn so I'd swap them while doing the LED mod.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
CdnGMan said:
The link requires you to be a member in order to see it...

Edit: Forget it... I didn't realize you uploaded an actual picture.. sorry about that!

Man someone is quick on the trigger huh :raspberry::rotfl:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online