Help with rims. Brand rep, quality, etc.???

granby119

Original poster
Apr 2, 2012
Hey, so I have been thinking about getting some rims for my TB and while browsing, I stumbled across these on Craigslist. I'm not very knowledgeable about rims in the first place, but these seemed like a pretty good deal. Was wondering if anyone can give me some advice as to whether these are good quality or from a good brand. By the way, these are 22". Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

[EDIT]
So I found out that these are Euromax 942.
The tire size on them is 265/40R22

I have just an TB LS and am wondering if I'm going to have any issues with these rubbing. Also, anyone else with these rims know of any other suitable tire sizes for them?
Thanks!

Attachments

• Craigslist rims.jpg
    Craigslist rims.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 60
  • Rims.jpg
    Rims.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 57

Canary2323

Mar 31, 2012
granby119 said:
Hey, so I have been thinking about getting some rims for my TB and while browsing, I stumbled across these on Craigslist. I'm not very knowledgeable about rims in the first place, but these seemed like a pretty good deal. Was wondering if anyone can give me some advice as to whether these are good quality or from a good brand. By the way, these are 22". Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

They look pretty nice, not bad. I've been looking on craigslist too but most of the rims I've found have a different lugs pattern. Got to be careful not get stuck with rims that don't fit. I'm saving up to get blk 20 or 22 ssrepros.

rmsg0040

Dec 10, 2011
I personally would buy some adapters from Mark. It would open up doors for better selection of rims. Our 6x127 bolt pattern is limited

granby119

Original poster
Apr 2, 2012
Canary2323 said:
They look pretty nice, not bad. I've been looking on craigslist too but most of the rims I've found have a different lugs pattern. Got to be careful not get stuck with rims that don't fit. I'm saving up to get blk 20 or 22 ssrepros.

Yeah, as per the ad, they ere previously on a TB SS and our 6x5 127mm lug patter was listed as well. I was just mainly wondering about the brand of the rims as I cant even figure out who makes them.

I was originally looking out for a used set of SS rims and stumbled on these.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.