Help us build the FAQ list!

Ghoster

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Most of the links in this thread are broken at the moment, we're still buttoning up some issues from the forum software change. We will be fixing these links as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience.

We are working on a master FAQ list. Its going to take some time to get all the info together, and we could use some help. I need titles/descriptions of the most commonly asked questions on your platform. I also need a link to where the answer can be found. Right now the location of the answer doesn't have to be on GMTNation, its just important to get the member to the right place to get the help they need.

I want to try to keep this in a format that is easy to work with, so here is an example of what I need:

Question: Both of my headlights went out, what do i do??
Answer:http://gmtnation.com/f40/superstars-how-videos-thread-229/#post10411

This gives me the question and the answer. I can create a good description and link it to the proper location. Make sure you verify the links you post in here. I will take all of these and consolidate them onto the newly created FAQ section for easy reference.

Alright.... for all you members who feel like you have never been able to contribute, this is your chance!!!

Ready, Set, Go!!!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Question: What is the red wire in the engine compartment that is sitting unhooked near the fuse box?
Answer: That is the wire for a 12v power source at the trailer light hook-up. It only needs to be hooked up if you need a power source for something in your trailer. It connects to the open post on the fuse box with a 6mm wing nut.

Jjoh2

Mar 24, 2013
Hi I got into a car accident nd car still won't start after replacing fuel pump and fuses 41 and 10 please tell me wheres the inertia switch cuz i keep hearing 2 different things

trout

Apr 19, 2013
link to the oil change video is broken, got some extra characters at the start.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online