Help finding this part!

MrDJ

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Waxahachie, TX
Does anybody know where I can get a replacement cover for where the switches are? I am thinking about moving the switches and I am looking for a new cover.

View attachment 26461

I tried eBay but I do not know what to search for. I have a feeling it is an easy search but I cannot figure out what to put in the search box.

Attachments

• Console 1_800x598.JPG
    Console 1_800x598.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 7

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
MrDJ said:
Does anybody know where I can get a replacement cover for where the switches are? I am thinking about moving the switches and I am looking for a new cover.

View attachment 12447

I tried eBay but I do not know what to search for. I have a feeling it is an easy search but I cannot figure out what to put in the search box.

You could take down your console, and look on the backside of the plate to see if there's a part number stamped on it. :twocents:

Hopefully, if there is, you didn't put a hole in it for one of the switches :duh:

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
Its all one piece. That part is plastic welded, and isnt seperated very easily. I think your going to have to buy a new console

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
That piece came out for me when I added the Homelink/Memo modules after buying a used console. I threw that plate out with the other console after I got the parts I needed out of it though. :redface:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online