Help 2006 Envoy Denali Driver Seat

Jkb242

Original poster
May 19, 2019
CLT
The seat will move in all directions as required but it will not fully retract to the
”easy exit” setting when programmed. The seat will begin to retract automatically after the door is opened, but stops after moving rearward from the programmed drive position. The seat isn’t blocked or otherwise restrained as it will fully retract rearward using the seat adjustment switch. Is there an electrical fixed contact that stops the seat when it reaches the fully retracted position?
If so, can someone please tell me where I should look for this contact to make certain is has not been damaged or mis-adjusted.

Thanks!!

KEEBZ489

Jan 16, 2018
Howard Beach NY
just a quirk. no repair i can find anywhere and ive looked. sometimes mine retracts , sometimes it doesnt. when i get it i hit teh button and my seat returns to the right spot , my mirrors point up to the sky , no matter how many times i adjust. i just got use to not using it anymore. thankfully your motor and track work fine being you checked them.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I dont have this problem with my seats, but I do with my passenger side mirror. Have not found a solution. I dont use the easy seat exit system, but my wife does (preset thru the FOB)

Was going to try to find some color matched mirrors, from a Rainier or 9-7x, and see if that fixes that problem.

Jkb242

Original poster
May 19, 2019
CLT
Memory mirror settings? I think this is an issue with the control module in the driver side door which talks to the BCM. That might be also related to my issue as well which I hadn’t thought of until you mentioned your issue.

KEEBZ489

Jan 16, 2018
Howard Beach NY
If it is let me know and anyone else can also chime in. It’s not a must have but it is convenient to just set it once A part number would be helpful. And I assume I need a spare parts one cause a new one will need to be flashed like the window switch

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online

No members online now.