Hello

pennywise

Original poster
Mar 28, 2012
New to gmtnation. Was new to the other site too but changed over to this one after being told there wasn't anything else going on at TV. i have a 2003 Trailblazer. I'm a Ford guy but I took the wife when I was shopping, she won. It's probably a good thing though, I have a record of buying beaters with the intention of fixing them up. I never have time for that though, I'm in the Army and spend alot of time away from home. I'm actually pretty impressed at how smooth the vehicle is overall. Its got 77,xxx miles on it.

When I was filling out the application to join the site, I put cameo in the random question block. The question was name a GM truck. That was one of the coolest trucks ever. It didn't recognize the name as being a GM truck. I guess there aren't too many people around that have heard of the Cameo

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Welcome over man!! You'll enjoy it over at this site :yes:

Joe_Coach

Dec 17, 2011
Welcome!!!!

This site is much better than the old one in my opinion. everything seems friendlier and organized much better. plus the people are great

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome over :tiphat:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Welcome aboard!!!

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
pennywise said:
I guess there aren't too many people around that have heard of the Cameo
Welcome! Ya got me with the Cameo and I had to go Google for it. I thought the most obscure one was the Corvair Rampside pickup.

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
welcome over buddy

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online