Hello

Goodfella

Original poster
Aug 31, 2018
Hello everyone, Im new to this so I guess i should have done this before I posted a small book and begged for help! I have a 08 trailblazer, owned a 2002 trailblazer before it. I'm a third generation autoworker at general motors where we build the colorado/canyon and the full size van. Ive been laying in the dirt wrenching on things that should've been scrapped since my first dirtbike as a kid. I have never been inclined to post in a forum before. While researching my current predicament, I came across gmt nation and it was clear there is alot to be learned here. Thanks

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Welcome. You're the kinda member we like - one who works 'inside' for the General on the lines or in engineering. :thumbsup:

Pull up a seat, pour a drink (hey, it's a holiday weekend!), and enjoy. Ain't no better site for the TB / Envoy / other 360s.

(and of course, you helped yourself out by trading the buggiest / most odd-ball year for the last (full) one, where most of the bugs finally got worked out!) LOL

Goodfella

Original poster
Aug 31, 2018
Thank you for the hospitality. Ive been at the general 18 years. Seen alot......im sure i dont have as much to offer as some members, but i might have an answer here and there from the many painful learning experiences
Welcome. You're the kinda member we like - one who works 'inside' for the General on the lines or in engineering. :thumbsup:

Pull up a seat, pour a drink (hey, it's a holiday weekend!), and enjoy. Ain't no better site for the TB / Envoy / other 360s.

(and of course, you helped yourself out by trading the buggiest / most odd-ball year for the last (full) one, where most of the bugs finally got worked out!) LOL[/QUOTE

Thank you for the hospitality. Ive been at the general 18 years. Seen alot......im sure i dont have as much to offer as some members, but i might have an answer here and there from the many painful learning experiences i have endured. LoL

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Welcome to the Nation! :tiphat:

You'll fit right in.

Reactions: Goodfella

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
tiphat.gif
tiphat.gif
Welcome
tiphat.gif

In case you haven't heard:
https://gmtnation.com/forums/threads/welcome-to-gmtnation-com-heres-the-story.218/

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
welcome to the fray

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online