Hello to all and thanks for the invite prodigal1

RZAwora

Original poster
Apr 15, 2012
Hey everyone! I'm a long time follower over at the old TV, I've used your posts to do everything I've done to my truck which isn't many mods, mostly just regular maintenance. I'm very appreciative to everything you guys post and I thank you all for the time you put into helping everyone out. I received a PM over there yesterday telling me all the crap going on there, and directing me here. Though the PM got emailed to me, it's not in my PM inbox over there, so they definitely are monitoring everything. Heck with them...I'm here now.
I have an 06 Envoy Denali with just over 50k miles and it's running strong and haven't given me any problems. I like to do the maintenance on it myself so that way I know it's done right. I haven't done anything too complicated...changed oil, brakes, fix "the lean", and a couple other minor things. The most recent thing I did was follow the tutorial to install the "AUX" jack for my iphone by tapping into the XM unit. It worked great and I'm very pleased with the outcome.
I'm glad I was informed of this site and I definitely be checking here before there for any questions I need answered. If I run into anything that I have questions I can't find the answer to, I'll post it over here because I know the REAL members are here now. Thanks again for all your help...keep it up guys!
Here's a photo of where I decided to mount my AUX jack...just between the cigarette lighter and the rear wiper control...it came out better then I could ask for and looks like it belongs there. :thumbsup:
photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Welcome aboard! And good job on the AUX jack, looks great:thumbsup:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome over :tiphat:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hiya, Welcome to the Nation!

RZAwora

Original poster
Apr 15, 2012
the roadie said:
RIP prodigal1.

He died pointing the way to the promised land for about 100 new members.

Moment of silence.......

.....now back to the general hilarity!

lol... time for prodigal2 :thumbsup:

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
welcome over to the party

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
howdy

RZAwora

Original poster
Apr 15, 2012
Thank you to everyone for the welcome. Definitely found the tight knit group I was used to following.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher