Hello from Wade,Ms ( Katrinaville)

KennyM

Original poster
Jun 5, 2020
Trouble6!
Hey yall I just found yalls site here. I sure am thankful I did cause yall have already been a big help. I have a 2008 Silverado everyday truck and purchased new . I try to keep up keep and go from point A to B. I have a few things done to it but,its my ole gal.I am 54 and been married to my sweet wife of 25 years and we have 4 grandbabies and we have a small animal rescue and with one leg its a chore but I keep moving. Anyway I was born in Pascagoula and raised here all my life and decided to go to Bremerton ,Wa and found my wife and brought her home after I went through my first earthquake in 95 and I told her I was getting the hell out of dodge. So we bought a 500.00 68 Ford Ranger and it had a 390 with 3 on the tree and no air , no heat and no power steering.(we blew a rear main seal in oregon and used more oil than gas-lololo. We looked like the Beverly Hillbillies coming down the road.)It was black and red primer and had 2x2s in each hole in the back and held a blue tarp.Then when we were here she had never been in a hurricane (well I rode everyone out from Camille even though I was young I remembered it)-well Katrina set on us for 12 hours and she said no more-lolo.
Anyway I appreciate yall having me aboard and I will spread the good word.

aaserv

Dec 1, 2019
N of Baton Rouge, La.
Welcome buddy, good to have you here. Love that part of Mississippi. Thought about buying a place in Vancleave , right around the corner from you once. Just couldnt stand the thought of being even THAT close to Nick Saban.....lol
We getting ready for a storm here tomorrow. Learned a long time ago To never listen to the weather people. You never know what a storm will bring until it hits you.

Reactions: KennyM

KennyM

Original poster
Jun 5, 2020
Trouble6!
Hey you are so right about the weather. Were also getting ready for some heavy rain the way its looking. I am just across the bridge from vancleave. My sister and a few of my friends live there. Its really a pretty place .
I am with ya on Nick Saban as well-lolol to

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Welcome to the Nation!

KennyM

Original poster
Jun 5, 2020
Trouble6!
Welcome buddy, good to have you here. Love that part of Mississippi. Thought about buying a place in Vancleave , right around the corner from you once. Just couldnt stand the thought of being even THAT close to Nick Saban.....lol
We getting ready for a storm here tomorrow. Learned a long time ago To never listen to the weather people. You never know what a storm will bring until it hits you.
I hope yall faired ok during this storm. We got a heck of alot of rain and been moving some dirt around the last few days draining the property.

aaserv

Dec 1, 2019
N of Baton Rouge, La.
Yea we did fine. I live a lil NE of baton rouge and was supposed to get a direct hit....and as usual they were wrong...It went a lil more towards you and all we got was a lil rain. Hardly any wind and I havent heard of any damage around here at all.. Heard it was a lot worse your way.....Glad to hear you had nothing major either..

KennyM

Original poster
Jun 5, 2020
Trouble6!
Yea we did fine. I live a lil NE of baton rouge and was supposed to get a direct hit....and as usual they were wrong...It went a lil more towards you and all we got was a lil rain. Hardly any wind and I havent heard of any damage around here at all.. Heard it was a lot worse your way.....Glad to hear you had nothing major either..
Yeah we are ok all but having standing water everywhere. I couldnt do anything the last few days but gonna give it a shot today. Biloxis got alot of flooding bigtime,Im just glad it wasnt any worse. They said we got almost 8 inches of rain in 24 hours.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobby2175

Members Online