Hello from Ohio

Scott_mcd

Original poster
Jul 29, 2012
Hello, I'm Scott. I have an 07 Trailblazer that I am working on. So far I have tinted the front two windows to match the back, tint strip across the windshield, pinstripe down the sides and on the hood, 20" gunner 6 rims, painted the calipers red, took the roof rack off (this pic is an older one) Chevrolet decal across the windshield, billet grill and installed a Kenwood head unit and two mtx tens.

Attachments

• tb9.jpg
    tb9.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 10

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Welcome to GMTNation! That's a nice looking truck you have :thumbsup: ! My Envoy came from Ohio, Bob Daniels GMC Truck Columbus Ohio. It has a km/h cluster in but I still have the US light switch so I can turn my lights off whenever I want, I like my made for USA truck.

Enjoy your time here it's a great place to be...

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Matt said:
we're having a meet next Sunday, 5th at the QS&L in C'bus.
Matt, I really hope you're not making the trip next Sunday. :nono: You'll be there by yourself.

Welcome Scott. :tiphat:
The meet is actually in two weeks, on the 11th. (Saturday)

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
:rotfl: he's getting there early sam to reserve the parking. Lol. But seriously AUG 11th is the date.

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Welcome from Marion :tiphat: And come on out to the meet for some good food, good times and maybe a little :Lager Louts: or :tequila:

JosueLT

Nov 20, 2011
Welcome, from Akron!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome from Lorain County :tiphat:

Scott_mcd

Original poster
Jul 29, 2012
Thanks for the comments. I'll have to see if I have anything going on the 11th. If I don't have anything going on i'll try and get my dad to bring his Colorado out to.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Scott_mcd said:
Thanks for the comments. I'll have to see if I have anything going on the 11th. If I don't have anything going on i'll try and get my dad to bring his Colorado out to.
Cool. :thumbsup: Is he a member on 355Nation.com? (or here?)

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
BO TIE SS said:
Matt, I really hope you're not making the trip next Sunday. :nono: You'll be there by yourself.

Welcome Scott. :tiphat:
The meet is actually in two weeks, on the 11th. (Saturday)

jrSS said:
:rotfl: he's getting there early sam to reserve the parking. Lol. But seriously AUG 11th is the date.

Don't know why I keep thinking it's the 5th. I'm getting there early to claim a parking spot!! :rotfl::wootwoot:

Scott_mcd

Original poster
Jul 29, 2012
No, my dad isn't on any of the forums. He is lucky to be able to check his email. lol He isn't much into computers. Here are a couple pics of his truck. He has a three piece billet grill on it now. The antennas behind the cab do look a little crazy. But he is a truck driver (has to have that cb) lol. The rims are from the 80's chevy 4x4s. The tires are 235 60 15s. It has the stock four cylinder in it. Both pipes on the exhaust are hooked up. One pipe splits off the other one. Its just a base model Colorado.

Attachments

• IMG_0692.jpg
    IMG_0692.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0690.jpg
    IMG_0690.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 3

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome. Both rides look good! Wondering what paint was used on the brakes?

Scott_mcd

Original poster
Jul 29, 2012
Porkins said:
Welcome. Both rides look good! Wondering what paint was used on the brakes?

Thanks! I used sunrise red rust-oleum spray paint on my calipers.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online