Hello from North Louisiana

isaacmaple08

Original poster
Mar 28, 2012
Fort Wayne,IN & Tyler,TX
Figure I may as well C&P my introduction on TrailVoy after a member their kindly pointed me in this direction:

Hey everybody! Just bought a 2004 TrailBlazer LT, 72K Miles, for the pricetag, and with just about every option and button known to man I Just couldn't say no. Plus I've been needing to find another vehicle, and fast! my '72 Nova SS, has been steadily falling into a state of disrepair since moving here from East Texas, it just rains to Damn much here!

After looking around a bit I went ahead and ordered a Magnaflow Catback and K&N CAI PN#77-3036KP and in a month or so I figure i'll probably go with an E-Fan setup and PCM Tune from the guys at PCM4Less...seems to be nothing but stellar quality coming from those guys it seems.

I did have a few questions though, for the mileage and age of the vehicle is their anything I should do Maintenance wise? I pulled out and cleaned the TB, Changed the spark Plugs, SeaFoamed the car, and Changed the oil to Synthetic Royal Purple, and will be doing a full Transmission Flush and change to Royal Purple ATF this weekend, being that it is 4x4 and has some mild rusting I figure I should check both differentials and the transfer case but is there anything more i'm missing?

Thanks and in return if you have any Computer, or Networking Questions I'll see what I can do to help you guys back :biggrin:

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
welcome over pal.... one small thing which is going to sound stupid but isn't is to check the spare tire the winch usually gets stuck on most of these if not let down ever couple months i believe someone around here has a write up on how to fix it, if it is stuck

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
welcome along man :cool:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hiya, Welcome to the Nation!

jdoorn14

Mar 24, 2012
Black_tb said:
welcome over pal.... one small thing which is going to sound stupid but isn't is to check the spare tire the winch usually gets stuck on most of these if not let down ever couple months

I can personally vouch for this. :yes: Also, I no longer let anyone at Discount Tire take down my spare to check it. Most of them have no clue how to use the winch and will leave the spare dangling.

Welcome to the family!

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
Welcome aboard mate!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome over :tiphat:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Welcome aboard!!

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Welcome aboard... I saw this Thread, read that you were from Texas, and got stuck on a Robin Williams tangent for a couple hours.. I have no idea why

[video=youtube_share;DAWvNMOAN9M]http://youtu.be/DAWvNMOAN9M[/video]

From about 30 secs to 55...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Howdy

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online