Hello from Minnesota.

zb2488

Original poster
Jul 4, 2015
Hello, my name is Zach and i'm 22 years old, recently purchased my black 2006 Trailblazer LT. Coming from an older 1997 honda accord, this car is a dream (i'm actually somewhat glad bambie took out the honda now). I purchased the Trailblazer with 134,500 miles on it and it had 2 previous owners. First were an older couple who had it serviced every 3,000 miles, kept it in immaculate condition, and the second owner (whom I bought it from) was a gentleman in his 30's who recently purchased a truck for better towing/haul capacity. Mechanically/Aesthetically the car is in very good condition. Realized after I made this post it says No Tech Questions in the Introductions so I'll be shifting those to the appropriate sub-forum.

Also funny story, a case of dumb and dumberer if you will. When I purchased this vehicle the guy actually brought the title for the truck he bought, and I was the dumb one who didn't look it over/match the VIN numbers. So without either of us noticing this, he signed over his truck to me and I owned it for about 4 days until I noticed that I owned the wrong vehicle. Luckily he was quite a nice guy and we got all the paperwork sorted out, he owns his truck, I own my trailblazer now. Word to the wise, read the title before completing the transaction.

Thanks for reading. Some pics below, full album: http://imgur.com/a/MmuHQ

3w0ky39.jpg

mzJf8SM.jpg

nFZnB5o.jpg

M5hqFFZ.jpg

hdWliXB.jpg

S8PDNXL.jpg

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Nice looking truck. Welcome!

zb2488

Original poster
Jul 4, 2015
Yeah I really couldn't ask for more. Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Only thing I want to change is the radio.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Welcome to GMTNation!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome to the fray

zb2488

Original poster
Jul 4, 2015
Thanks for all the warm welcomes, this site is a lot more active than Trailvoy and has a good wealth of knowledge as well.

Sib

Sep 6, 2014
Nice looking ride. Lots of potential there for some sweet mods.

Welcome to the Nation! :tiphat:

zb2488

Original poster
Jul 4, 2015
Thanks. Trying to get a feel for what I want to do with it. First it in line is a new radio.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online