Hello from Arkansas!!

kcel2001

Original poster
Mar 20, 2014
Hey everyone. My name is Kenny. I signed up at GMTnation back in March of 2014. I know, about time that I do the member introduction. I'm a restaurant manager by day but enjoy working on cars in my spare time. I'm always trying to learn so that I can do for my family without being robbed blind. I got my 2005 4.2 Trailblazer LT 4x4 from a buddy that was going through a divorce. It had a blown motor in it but he had a used motor from an 03 he was going to drop in it. With the divorce he decided he wasn't going to take the time to fix it and asked if I wanted to buy it because he knew I wanted a trailblazer for my wife. He told me $1500 and the trailblazer with the new (used) motor would be mine. Finally bought it and just finished swapping out the motors so here I am. I did mass amounts of reading on the forum before I ever bought the trailblazer to get a feel for it. This seems to be a great community with a vast wealth of knowledge for the platform. Happy to be a trailblazer owner when the nation has my back.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Welcome fellow engine swapper! I got that T-shirt too. Wear it with pride because these things are not easy to swap.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Welcome to GMTNation!

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Welcome to the Nation! Great community here, great people!

Blackwater

Aug 14, 2015
Lawton, OK
How is my home state these days?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Howdy

kcel2001

Original poster
Mar 20, 2014
Thanks for the warm greetings everyone. Yeah Mooseman, while swapping that engine there were a few times I thought I bit off more than I could chew but toughed through it. Sib, I will post a pic once I finish some cosmetics. I have the bumper covers and front fenders off right now so she's not looking to appealing to the eye. Black water, the state isn't doing too bad. Crime rate has spiked especially in central Arkansas but where has it not I guess. I still enjoy living here.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnnnyj

Members Online