Hello Everyone

Nightwing32

Original poster
Oct 31, 2017
usa
So, long time lurker first time poster. I found out about this site while trying to help my grandfather with his 04 trailblazer and everything I have seen on here has been so helpful. Some of it was so crazy to find anywhere else but you guys had it covered (Special thanks to Mooseman for posting the trailblazer service manuals!)! Well amy grandfather has had his tb for about 2 years, and I liked it so much that me and my wife have now purchased one for ourselves. A 2003 trailblazer ls. I really just wanted to take a minute and thank you guys for all the information you make available, and for just being awesome!

Reactions: Redbeard

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Welocme! :biggrin:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Howdy

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Hi and welcome!

Shaw520

Sep 20, 2017
Northeast
Welcome

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
tiphat.gif
tiphat.gif
Welcome
tiphat.gif

In case you haven't heard:
http://gmtnation.com...eres-the-story/

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Well amy grandfather has had his tb for about 2 years, and I liked it so much that me and my wife have now purchased one for ourselves.

I've seen so many posts like this - a second / subsequent TB or Envoy getting purchased based on exposure to the first one. Gotta be a reason for that, even though 'professionals' don't give much love to the GMT3x0 platform. And having this site helps, I'm sure, as I've mentioned before.

Anyway... +1 to the welcome for the 'new' member! LOL Now that you can post, don't be a stranger! :grouphug:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.