Hello everyone, new to the forums

86lcollazo

Original poster
Mar 24, 2015
Hello everyone, I'm Leonardo and this is my first time posting in the forums. I had never heard about GMTNation before and was very let down by TrailVoy because of how deserted the forums were. Well, enough about that, let's talk about my current vehicle. I have a 2004 Trailblazer Ls Ext with the 4.2L straight six, I've had for two years and it was given to me by my parents as an early 17th birthday present.

I've got to say that I'm blessed to have parents like these because originally my mother was the one who was going to get a new pick up. Long story short, I've got the greatest parents one could ever ask for and I can't find a way to thank them enough for the sacrifices they made for me.

Now lets move on to the SUV. It's the standard 2wd version and so far it's got a K&N drop in air filter, better spark plugs, cross drilled and slotted brake rotors with semi-ceramic pads, heavy duty replacement suspension parts(stock ride height), and a Magnaflow exhaust(cut behind the stock cat, 3 inch pipe connected to stock rear serpentine thingy with a 4 inch Cherry Bomb tip). It's my daily driver to and from college and has been pretty reliable apart from the tranny slipping when shifting from second to third.

Visual mods include stickerbombed side mirrors, fuel cap, grill emblem, and license plate backdrop. Also has aftermarket side mirror turn signals with light smoke tint. Most mods were done by my father, like the turn signals and brakes since my knowledge of car mechanics isn't at that level yet, but had a blast helping out with the stickerbombing vinyl wrap, plasti dipping the grill black and the usual basic maintenance. The Trailblazer also has a touchscreen radio with Bluetooth connectivity and an added stand alone equalizer with upgraded speakers and a 12 inch subwoofer.

Sorry for the extremely long post but it just feels good being able to share car details with fellow car guys. Hope to meet some new people here and possibly make friends. Cheers.

Reactions: Mounce

DAlastDON

Apr 6, 2014
Kentucky
welcome.gif

Reactions: 86lcollazo

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome to the site. Please complete your profile and read through the rules. :deal:

Robbabob

Dec 10, 2012
Welcome to the Nation!

Much to learn from and eventually give input. We all tend to participate in one way or another.

GMCRick

Mar 20, 2015
Welcome I think you will be happy here. There are a lot of great individuals with a wealth of knowledge.

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Welcome, I guess I missed this the other day so actually belated welcome.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.