eBay Listing HEADS UP 20% off at Ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel644

Original poster
Feb 27, 2015
Ebay is doing a 20% off up to a maximum $100 savings, minimum order amount of $50 till like 7 PM Pacific time tonight (for some reason Ebay uses Pacific time instead of Eastern Standard Time for all there dates), coupon code can be found on the Ebay homepage, it's PICKDADSGIFT

hopefully this isn't against any kinds of rules.

Need ideas of things to bu for the Traiblazer, pretty sure I'll grab a new set of headlights at the very least, trying to think of other things to get.

I think I put this in the wrong section, if so mods feel free to move.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Relocated for ya. Nice find, I don't really have anything I need off Ebay, but that code would come in handy

Reactions: Redbeard

Daniel644

Original poster
Feb 27, 2015
Relocated for ya. Nice find, I don't really have anything I need off Ebay, but that code would come in handy
I was debating on this https://www.ebay.com/itm/Maximizer-...894897&hash=item2a7830aa23:g:s6MAAOSw53NY~o54 but I don't know if the brand is worth a damn or why they only list 06 and up when the Kooks fit all years. I know the shape of the exhaust ports on the head changed some but if teh kooks fit all years shouldn't these work too or is the brand just total crap? I need to swap out the CAT to get rid of a check engine light once and for all anyway so might as well do a header while there.

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
I jumped on this deal and got a set of clear corner headlights for the Voy... just under 73 bucks. now that's a deal.

Reactions: Capote

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Aw man! I ordered like $2000 worth of exhaust for the Caprice. $100 in my pocket would have been nice.

Reactions: Capote

Eric04

Dec 3, 2014
West Michigan
I've had a front suspension kit sitting in my watch list for awhile, because 14 years old and it all looks original. Pulled the trigger on that but couldn't bundle in the motor mounts that the TB started telling me it needed about a month ago because they were out of stock at the moment. :/ $60 each for Delco would've been nice.

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Ebay is doing a 20% off up to a maximum $100 savings, minimum order amount of $50 till like 7 PM Pacific time tonight (for some reason Ebay uses Pacific time instead of Eastern Standard Time for all there dates), coupon code can be found on the Ebay homepage, it's PICKDADSGIFT

hopefully this isn't against any kinds of rules.

Need ideas of things to bu for the Traiblazer, pretty sure I'll grab a new set of headlights at the very least, trying to think of other things to get.

I think I put this in the wrong section, if so mods feel free to move.

This is why they use Pacific Time:

Ebay Headquarters 2025 Hamilton Avenue San Jose, California 95125 USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.