Headlights

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Hids or leds are only option. Most of the blue coated halogen bulbs do produce whiter light than standard but far from the color you can get with led/hid.

Sure you've seen if you've searched but you'll have to disable day time running lights for hids/leds.

Reactions: xxchadallacxx

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Dont run HID or LED in stock housings. You just blind other drivers. you need to retrofit projectors for em.

The fancy blue light you want is actually less usable light so you sacrifice performance for looks.

There are plenty of blue coated halogens for stock housings on Amazon or EBay if you want the look.

I did some aftermarket projectors for Depo i think and some LED and the output basically sucks but they look good. I have enough other lighting that it is a non-issue for me though

xxchadallacxx

Original poster
Oct 2, 2017
Northern California
Dont run HID or LED in stock housings. You just blind other drivers. you need to retrofit projectors for em.

The fancy blue light you want is actually less usable light so you sacrifice performance for looks.

There are plenty of blue coated halogens for stock housings on Amazon or EBay if you want the look.

I did some aftermarket projectors for Depo i think and some LED and the output basically sucks but they look good. I have enough other lighting that it is a non-issue for me though

Thanks Hardtrailz, you've helped me so much over a variety of topics![/QUOTE]

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online