Headlight low/high + fog xenon

TexazReece

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
I'm thinking about purchasing this xenon light kit Hoen high performance halogen I know the lows are 9006 highs 9005 but can I put these in without any damage from housings? Also can I use the 893 fog bulbs provided with my TB that they have listed for the SS or will I need a dif style/type?

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Putting HIDs in stock housing wont hurt the housing. Just stick to a 35w kit...now for fog light if you put 55w kit yes that will ruin the housing but a 35w kit will be fine no problem. Umm those kits I'm not so sure about, check out ddmtuning or vvme, I have ddmtuning and there prices are lower and there great quality too. Not a problem really.

For high beams I personally never recommended HID on them because of warm up time. You pretty much cannot flash people or anything. If you do want them look into the quad beam mod if you haven't done it already.

Hope this all helps :thumbsup:

TexazReece

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Thanx for your helpful info:cool: but these are just xenon bulbs not hid and the lows are 55w will that be too much and I'm not to sure the 893 bulbs for the fogs will fit. Emailed them to see should have a response by.morning

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online