Have a lowering question/parts price. Look in here.

NORCAL SS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Over the past 8 years ive done it all on these trucks. I now even modify the djm a arms for djm for the tbs.

Plain and simple you have a question about lowering just hollar here and I will help you out. I also sell lowering items and beat anyones prices and back it up with 24/7 support my name is Tony and feel free to call or text anytime at 415 519 2432 or email tony@tbssowners.com. i Also test my suspension set ups at the race track on my tbss's..

You can see all suspension items here
TBSSowners.com Store (Powered by CubeCart)

BTW here are some pics of my trailblazers :smile:
mikeeprogram09-mosconecarshow170.jpg

CIMG0011.jpg

kauai20111067.jpg

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Good to have you here Tony. We also have a full size section, I know you do some work on those too!:cool:

NORCAL SS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
yes i do im a big vendor on gmfullsize.com and tahoeyukonforum.com

NORCAL SS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Jman423 said:
Welcome, again... and for the final time I hope.

thanks for invite.

groundshock

Dec 4, 2011
Tony,

What combination of parts do you suggest for me to get the stance of the Black SS posted up top? My truck is a 02 4x4 with coil-spring rear suspension.

NORCAL SS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
groundshock said:
Tony,

What combination of parts do you suggest for me to get the stance of the Black SS posted up top? My truck is a 02 4x4 with coil-spring rear suspension.

you will need this
TBSSowners.com Store - Modified Trailblazer DJM A -Arms wo/drop (Powered by CubeCart)

and this
TBSSowners.com Store - Belltech Street Perf. Shocks/Springs Combo (Powered by CubeCart)

you will sit about 1/2-3/4 higher than my wifes black tbss in front but ride is nice. THe parts above will let you align it with no issues with my modified djm uppers and the belltech kit with the drop struts replaces front shocks keeps great ride and rear shock and sprng combo will bring it down nice.

If your on stock tires after you do this kit your front will sit at 30 7/8 front ground to fenderlip and rear will be about 31.25 from ground to fenderlip.

I Dont sell groundforce or eibach or mcgaughys because plain and simple the ride on the belltech kit is better. In rear belltech also sells spacers so you can bring it up one inch. There are so many guys that had the groundforce kit and said it rode good but wanted better and put the belltech shock/spring combo in to replace it and they all comment how much better it rode.

Foz

Dec 4, 2011
Jman423 said:
Why do those links point to TrailVoy?

Just kidding! I'm sure twice as many people clicked the link because I said that though!

LOL i know i did

jimmyjam

Nov 18, 2011
Here is my truck, 30.75 front 31.5 rear ground to fender. tony's a-arms and a combination of the belltech drop struts and ground force coils (front) and belltech rear coils and shocks.
View attachment 17130
I'll take some better pics at a later date.

Attachments

• IMAG0035.jpg
    IMAG0035.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 23

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Sooooo unfair you can be that low and never have to worry about snow! :raspberry:

cmatb08

Jun 3, 2012
hey tony i know i have talked to you about this before but now im trying to sell our ground force coils springs and do you djm kit with air "helper" bags in the rear coils for towing. i would like to go as low as possible in the front but also somewhat adjustable...

if we have to trim in the front thats ok as well.

NORCAL SS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
cmatb08 said:
hey tony i know i have talked to you about this before but now im trying to sell our ground force coils springs and do you djm kit with air "helper" bags in the rear coils for towing. i would like to go as low as possible in the front but also somewhat adjustable...

if we have to trim in the front thats ok as well.

in rear the belltech springs sit lower and tow fine I have all the helper bag part numbers you need. you will also need to replace the rear shocks.

in front my modified djm uppers with the belltech drop struts and no spaces you will be set to roll this is as long as your using the front stock springs.

cmatb08

Jun 3, 2012
whats the belltech rear coils lower it? i cant remember if its 3 or 4in. im looking at stock tbss spring for the front. are they interchangable with the 04 models?

NORCAL SS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
djm coils sit 4 inches but it is not. the belltechs on a 255 50 20 will leave the truck at 31.25 from ground to fenderlip about while the djms are 31.5 to 31 5/8

all tbss springs interchange and you can use the drop struts with the tbss springs.

NORCAL SS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
cmatb08 said:
ok cool what would that run me through you?

Front drop struts
Rear springsbelltech
Rear shocks belltech
Front my modified DJM upper for alignment
825 shipped

cmatb08

Jun 3, 2012
NORCAL SS said:
Front drop struts
Rear springsbelltech
Rear shocks belltech
Front my modified DJM upper for alignment
825 shipped

cool thanks man ill hit you up here shortly i know for sure i need to replace the struts 147k on just about everything minus the few mods and new motor...

Scott_mcd

Jul 29, 2012
Just want to say thanks to Tony for all his help today! Without him I would of probably gave up on lowering my Trailblazer. lol

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online