Has Anyone...Envoy Front Bumper Corner Lights --> Trailblazer?

Zapp Brannigan

Original poster
Feb 16, 2012
As the title (kind of) hints at... Has anyone ever modded a Trailblazer to incorporate that little corner light on the front bumper of Envoys? Would it even fit/match the curves of the TB bumper?

It is in the perfect place to mount a hide-a-way strobe or LED for corner/intersection warning (warning lights for Police of Fire Dept purposes)? I am sure there is no easy way to do it, and a straight up TB/Envoy bumper swap is not practical, just curious if anyone has ever done this, or known anyone who has?

View attachment 19170

Attachments

• 6c7b4495-4f76-9523.jpg
    6c7b4495-4f76-9523.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 114

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Looks like silvernclean picture whoring paid off some how :rotfl::rotfl:

:offtopic::hijack:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Hehe.
6c64002e-55e1-dbdf.jpg
yup

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
silvernclean said:
Hehe.
6c64002e-55e1-dbdf.jpg
yup

Its okay

These look better anyway :raspberry::tongue:

IMG_0302.jpg

If you cannot beat them, join them

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Zapp Brannigan said:
Lol, so I will take that as a no then....

lol prob not!! To be honest, If it did work I personally think it would look goofy with a envoy bumper on a TB. If you want something like this there is always custom! You can add a simple strip of LED's on the side by the lights or something, then wire it to work with the turn signals to stay on or flash whatever you want. That is an option of course

Zapp Brannigan

Original poster
Feb 16, 2012
ItsOnVoy said:
lol prob not!! To be honest, If it did work I personally think it would look goofy with a envoy bumper on a TB. If you want something like this there is always custom! You can add a simple strip of LED's on the side by the lights or something, then wire it to work with the turn signals to stay on or flash whatever you want. That is an option of course

I do agree about it probably looking goofy with the entire bumper. I was thinking and talking about just the light housing. The LED`s I was referring to are specific to putting into existing housings. Aftermarket LED moss not the same. I wouldn't even be wiring up the housing, I would use it just for the guts.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I would have to say no, based on the shape of the Envoy bumper. The front end of the Voy's look a bit longer than the TB's..

However, the Light is so far on the side, that you might be able to do something. See if you can find someone that has a wrecked TB, and see if you can get just the corner of the bumper for Mock UP. That would be the place to start..

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online