Has Anyone bought the Magnaflow 23967 Direct Fit Cat. Conv. Before???

MedicatedMike

Original poster
Feb 24, 2012
Box says "Gaskets included" but there is only 1 gasket in the box. Part Number 121538. One end of the direct fit pipe is "flanged," so maybe it doesn't need one on that end? I had a hard time getting the bolts loose on first attempt and wanted to make sure I don't need another gasket BEFORE I get the old one out and its too late. Was hoping someone else on here had bought and installed one before and could tell me if I should have another gasket or not.

Thanks!

DJones

Jan 21, 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
It's the cat I have. I don't remember anything spectacular being included, but I wasn't missing anything.

MedicatedMike

Original poster
Feb 24, 2012
Sweet! finally, someone! :biggrin:

Do you remember if you got 2 gaskets (1 for each end) or just 1 gasket included?

Thanks!

MedicatedMike

Original poster
Feb 24, 2012
lol, mine has one gasket and I believe the 1 end is "flanged" and doesnt require one but I will try to find Magnaflow customer serv. and just ask them for extra piece of mind. :thumbsup:

Really sucks that my laptop crapped out and the old mac tower doesnt even have a memory card slot to upload pics. :redface:

Thanks guys!

MedicatedMike

Original poster
Feb 24, 2012
Well according to Nick (tech at cust supp), you are only supposed to get 1 gasket, so crosses fingers! :biggrin:

*Kinda tricky to find their 800 number but its at the bottom of the FAQS page incase anyone else ever needs it.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online