Happy valentines ladies of the gmtnation

havie22

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
I JUST WANTED TO SAY HAPPY VALENTINES TO ALL THE LADIES OF THE GMT NATION AND HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT TIME ON THE DAY OF LOVE!HERE IS SOMETHING FOR YOU ALL!View attachment 18754HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT AND ENJOY!!!!:thumbsup:

Attachments

• thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 91

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Happy Valentines day ladies!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
^^^^ what they all said... Happy Valentines Day

@---}----- :grouphug:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
OK, so where's my chocolates?

I'm visiting Korea, and today, on Valentine's Day, WOMEN give chocolates to the MEN. Not just sweethearts, but office workers and colleagues, and so forth. :thumbsup:

Of course, they get their payback in one month, on March's White Day, where the men have to give gifts back to the same women. Naturally, the cost of the White Day gift is some multiple of the Valentine's Day gift value. It usually involves jewelery. :frown:

havie22

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
nice!:thumbsup:

havie22

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011

Attachments

• thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 79

havie22

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
its weird giving chocolates to another man but hey! its valentines!lol:rotfl:

havie22

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
cool!:rotfl::crazy:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Thanks boys!!! And Bill...care to share your chocolates?? I promise I won't eat them all:tongue:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Voymom said:
Thanks boys!!! And Bill...care to share your chocolates?? I promise I won't eat them all:tongue:

Well if you cannot finish them I can sure help with that :biggrin:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
ItsOnVoy said:
Well if you cannot finish them I can sure help with that :biggrin:

Your going to try and take chocolates from a woman? You my friend have some danglies lol

But technically WE would be taking the roadie's chocolates...:quiverlips: Lord have mercy on our souls.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Voymom said:
Your going to try and take chocolates from a woman? You my friend have some danglies lol

But technically WE would be taking the roadie's chocolates...:quiverlips: Lord have mercy on our souls.

I would not say take, it is more like sharing. It is okay, Roadie does not mind sharing right? Sharing is caring and the Roadie is a caring person :wink:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
ItsOnVoy said:
I would not say take, it is more like sharing. It is okay, Roadie does not mind sharing right? Sharing is caring and the Roadie is a caring person :wink:

Boy does he have you fooled:tongue:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
ItsOnVoy said:
Cant a man dream :Zzzz: lol

Oh hell....why not! We could just attack roadie and take his chocolates? Teamwork!...You snatch the candies and I watch as you run like hell :biggrin:

DucatiSS

Nov 19, 2011
Voymom said:
Oh hell....why not! We could just attack roadie and take his chocolates? Teamwork!...You snatch the candies and I watch as you run like hell :biggrin:

Since he lives just south of me, you will have to get past me first. I don't share chocolate with just anybody. :biggrin:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
DucatiSS said:
Since he lives just south of me, you will have to get past me first. I don't share chocolate with just anybody. :biggrin:

I have the power of boobs...I can get away with just about anything :tongue:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Voymom said:

Sure or you can pretend your interested in them and then you snatch them and play QB and throw a pass to me and I catch them and THEN run like hell :goodevil::satan: Now that would be teamwork lol I need to keep a distance just incase that Roadies Truck is running and ready to come after me..need time to run off and hide :yes:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
DucatiSS said:

Getting past you I can do :raspberry: :smiley_kill: lol Unless you bring the BeaSSt then I might have to rethink that :ugh:

DucatiSS

Nov 19, 2011
Voymom said:
I have the power of boobs...I can get away with just about anything :tongue:

OK, you have a point there.
Well, actually 2 of them... :jawdrop2::2thumbsup::loveintheair::raspberry:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
DucatiSS said:
OK, you have a point there.
Well, actually 2 of them... :jawdrop2::2thumbsup::loveintheair::raspberry:

:rotfl: :dielaugh:

We so need a boob smiley :biggrin:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
DucatiSS said:
why, I smile every time I see them. :biggrin::celebrate::googlyeyes:

I do too :biggrin: ...........Now how the hell did we go from sweet Valentines Day to Boobs? LOL :undecided:

DucatiSS

Nov 19, 2011
Voymom said:
..Now how the hell did we go from sweet Valentines Day to Boobs? LOL :undecided:

Easy, guys got involved. :rotfl:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
Voymom said:
I do too :biggrin: ...........Now how the hell did we go from sweet Valentines Day to Boobs? LOL :undecided:

We went from guys giving other guys chocolate covered strawberries to boobs.

I see NO problem here.

More boobs pls.:yes:

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
fishsticks said:
We went from guys giving other guys chocolate covered strawberries to boobs.

I see NO problem here.

More boobs pls.:yes:

Nothing wrong with guys showering each other with chocolate covered strawberries, as long as their clothes stay on...:biggrin:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Voymom said:
Thanks boys!!! And Bill...care to share your chocolates??

I didn't actually know I counted in the tradition, but the office admin just came up and gave me these. They're gone now. :raspberry:

koreanchocolate.jpg

I promise I won't eat them all:tongue:
And as we all know, women's promises are discounted to 2c on the dollar. :rotfl:

View attachment 18778

Attachments

• lucycharlie.gif
    lucycharlie.gif
    10.4 KB · Views: 50

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Voymom said:

Because you said that you have the power of BOOBS...

Now, the reasonable reply to that would be, PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!! :raspberry:

Have a good one peeps. Spent the last 2 days wining and dining my lady, and then she fell asleep wrapped in my arms. Was a good weekend.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
I love the way this started as a Happy Valentines to the ladies. To Havie giving roadie chocolate covered strawberries. The only lady to reply is Voymom, who uses the power of boobies to twist this even more. Which brings out DucattiSS to drool. :lipsrsealed:

Happy Valentines Ladies.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
djthumper said:
I love the way this started as a Happy Valentines to the ladies. To Havie giving roadie chocolate covered strawberries. The only lady to reply is Voymom, who uses the power of boobies to twist this even more. Which brings out DucattiSS to drool. :lipsrsealed:

Happy Valentines Ladies.

Only at the NATION! Happy Valentines Day Everyone!

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
TollKeeper said:
Spent the last 2 days wining and dining my lady, and then she fell asleep wrapped in my arms.
If you went straight from wining and dining to sleep, you seem to have missed some steps in the middle. Or just out of discretion, failed to post the details. :cool:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Happy Boobs Day....er, well, hmm, yep thats what it really is! A PC way for guys to says thanks for the boobs.

havie22

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
at least we have fun doing it here and for voymom she was the only one to bring boobs! i mean happiness to this thread happy valentines to all!tonite i have a nice dinner for my wifey! a big salmon steak and some baked red potatoes and a nice glass of wine!oh and the kids in betwen lol! should be fun and romantic!

View attachment 18800this is what im cooking tonite for my love on valentines! yes im cooking!and a center piece!it iwii look better cooked !lol:thumbsup:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 37
  • photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 37
  • photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 5

fishsticks

Nov 21, 2011
havie22 said:
at least we have fun doing it here and for voymom she was the only one to bring boobs! i mean happiness to this thread happy valentines to all!tonite i have a nice dinner for my wifey! a big salmon steak and some baked red potatoes and a nice glass of wine!oh and the kids in betwen lol! should be fun and romantic!

:iagree:

My wife hates "Hallmark holidays" so we stay pretty low key for V day. This year I got a hold of her mom and secured the recipe for her late grandfather's special mac and cheese. I'm going to split the portion and bake each half in a separate dish just to double the crispy cheese around the edges... her favorite part. :biggrin:

havie22

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
oh the salmon is under all that beggies!lol

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.