Happy to be here!

miron

Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
I am so glad to be here! I am more than happy to support anything Roadie and the rest of you are involved in. Needless to say, you have all been very patient with me and my issues and provided valuable feedback, tip, and "How To's" that have made my life easier and saved me countless dollars and time. I was a little shocked when I read the email Roadie sent to me. I had no idea that things are as they are at TrailVoy. If this forum is half as helpfull as the previous, which I know it will be and then some, I will be a happy camper and Envoy owner! Again, thanks for the invite and I'm proud to be in the company of such dedicated GM owners!

Mike Jarvis
'06 Imperial Blue Envoy SLE
117k miles
HID Mod
DTRL Mod
Compass/Temp Mod
Heated/Signal Mirror Mod
And many, many repairs!:thumbsup:

miron

Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
Thanks Barron. Like the profile pic! A little risque wouldn't you say? Lol!:wootwoot:

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
welcome to the dark side :rotfl::rotfl:

miron

Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
Thanks for the welcomes! I'm just kind of worried I'll get stalked by the TrailVoy folks! At my house, at work, in my bathroom... "We want you back, we want you back, we want you back..." GAAAAA! :rotfl:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
miron said:
... I'm just kind of worried I'll get stalked by the TrailVoy folks! At my house, at work, in my bathroom... "We want you back, we want you back, we want you back..." .
Har. As you know, there's nobody there who CARES about the individual members. You'd be only one of 90K "members" they try to sell access to their advertisers.

We're like the Cuban exiles boating to Florida - Castro was happy to be rid of the troublemakers, and added a few from his prisons to fill up the boats.

miron

Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
Lol Nice analogy! I never realized any of that was going on. About the only advertiser I actually clicked on was RockAuto and that was only after a member recommended them. Regardless, I for one, appreciate what you do to support us poor shmucks trying to make it day by day without having to succumb to the imperialistic dealerships and their devious money-making practices. You and the other defectors/rebels/patriots are well deserving of a pat on the back! TrailVoy is dead - Long live GMTNation! :thumbsup::wootwoot:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Howdy

Porkins

Dec 5, 2011
[video=youtube_share;vvCDHKYT3xQ]http://youtu.be/vvCDHKYT3xQ[/video]

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online