Happy New Year to all!

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Just wanted to wish the GMTN family all the best in 2021. Also wanted to thank the Nation for making this the best forum on the Internet, PERIOD! We share just about everything on here and we especially needed it after the year of hell we've been through.

And if there are any front line workers out there, whether health care, first responders or other essential services, thank you for all you do and stay safe.

die.gif
Goodbye 2020

:Lager Louts:🥂 Hello 2021! 🍻 🍾

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I honestly cant complain about 2020.. There were certain things I didnt like politically related, but not allowed to talk about that... I just hope, personally, that 2021 is a better year than 2020.

Im healthy, my wife is... uhm healthy!. My son is healthy, although he decided to completely skip the terrible twos, and go straight into the holy hell 3s. All my bills are paid. I have a roof over my head. And a boat load of left overs in the fridge. What more could I reasonably ask for?

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Happy new year!

2020 was a ride but some good stuff out of it - new roof at $0 to me, kid #2 arrived, COVID sucks but ushered in work from home which has been fantastic and work has indicated they'll likely keep utilizing it even after COVID is over.

Stay safe people.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Happy New Year to the Nation! May 2023 bring health, happiness and prosperity to you and your families and few breakdowns of your GMTs :smile:

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Don't know why we need a new one. Wasn't much wrong with the old one, if you ask me. Which no one ever does.
There's always room for improvement :biggrin:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MEHMET ONUR

Members Online