Happy Birthday man!

Reactions: mcsteven

swede

Jun 22, 2014
Grattis på födelsedagen

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Thank you all very much. I had typed out a long message about my birthday to Aarkon. But currently I'm on my phone and don't want to forget to reply. Aarkon had wished me a happy birthday and I told him all about my day. Well, since I'm getting all these wishes, I want to share the story of my 49th birthday.

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I really had a great day.

New lady friend (not romantic partner yet - we'll see how that goes. We were originally only going to go to dinner, locally. She saw me Wednesday eve and asked what my day was going to be like. I told her I had no plans. She tells me to keep my schedule clear, bring my camera, a sweater, and meet her at 10 am.

We went in her car (a nice, new, C class sport Mercedes). Quick side note - she also has a 2004 Trailblazer. She wanted to see the Pulgas Water Temple, a park that I had photographed previously. So we went from Hayward, CA to Woodside, CA. Took some pictures at the park and soon left. From there, she took me to Half Moon Bay, CA for lunch. The place is called Mezza Luna (http://www.mezzalunabythesea.com). Great lunch. Off to a nice look out location, and then Gray Whale Cove State Beach with a long staircase down to the beach. We took some more photos, and then camped out on the beach for a few hours. Next place for some appetizers and sangria (she had sangria, I had diet coke) was La Costanera. Dinner, more sangria and diet. After the second one, I asked her if she was going to give me a hassle about her car keys. She handed them right over (that's when I noticed the GM key and asked). Long drive on the back roads, lots of conversation, and some singing along with the radio. Said goodnight about 9:15 pm.

It was a great day. These pictures are the end of the tiramisu from Mezza Luna and waiting for the Diet Coke at La Costanera.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427056002.959088.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427056092.871968.jpg

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Happy Birthday! Sounds like it was a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online