Got rid of the previous owners bad choice

STLtrailbSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
The previous owner decided to buy a ridiculous badge and slap it on..finally got to rippin that off lol
View attachment 17159
Yepp the badge was bent during shipping..its been taken care of this will have to do for about 2 weeks you can see it flare up at the end. Dont ask why but i thought LIGHTER! actually messed with it for a while softening the backing and straightening it doesn't look nearly as bad but I still want my flat one lol

Attachments

• IMAG0126.jpg
    IMAG0126.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMAG0128.jpg
    IMAG0128.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMAG0129.jpg
    IMAG0129.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 17
  • IMAG0131.jpg
    IMAG0131.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 18
  • IMAG0132.jpg
    IMAG0132.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 24

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Does look better.

Envoy4Life

Dec 4, 2011
Looks much better, but I like the rear to be clean IMHO.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Looks better. I would have ripped that badge before I even left the lot.

I agree though, I like the clean look much better. I would lose all of the badging.

STLtrailbSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Yeah i have mixed feeling on the badge I would have to leave ss emblems that's like a mortal sin imo to debadge that but I'm definetly debating wether or not to get the drivers side clean

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
I am just not feeling the badge at all. I prefer it clean. I like the Trailblazer and the SS, but not so much the other badge. Just doesn't work with the badges that are already there I think. The second one is Waaayyyyy better than the first one though.:cool:

STLtrailbSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ghoster said:
I am just not feeling the badge at all. I prefer it clean. I like the Trailblazer and the SS, but not so much the other badge. Just doesn't work with the badges that are already there I think. The second one is Waaayyyyy better than the first one though.:cool:
Reminds me of a GTO not a Trailblazer probably end up scrapping it by this weekend

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
everything but the ss should go IMHO

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
If you want a good looking 6.0L badge, get on eBay and look for the Audi 6.0L badge. The lettering is pretty close to the factory GM ones.

Personally, my 02 is shaved (badges and BSMs) and my SS only has the SS badges left. Ripped the gold off the rear bowtie too, going to get an overlay for the SS badges and both bowties eventually.

STLtrailbSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Well I think I'm dropping the badges but I might go Corvette logo something has to have some damn color back there. Debadged white with a white ss emblem is no contrast. So either inlays or vette flags like I have seen on tbssowners

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
STLtrailbSS said:
Well I think I'm dropping the badges but I might go Corvette logo something has to have some damn color back there. Debadged white with a white ss emblem is no contrast. So either inlays or vette flags like I have seen on tbssowners

Me.... I would get red SS badges. Match the brake calipers.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Please don't put a vette emblem on there. It is a TBSS, not a vette.

STLtrailbSS

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Inlays ordered post some pics up once I get them also ripped that emblem off and threw it away

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher