WANTED Good Quality GM Hats

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpking

Original poster
Dec 27, 2013
Berkeley Springs, WV
My TrailBlazer hat is starting to show its age and it's the nicest hat I have so I want another one. I've given up ever finding it embroidered with the TrailBlazer text, but I just want the same decent quality type of hat (preferably with a bowtie still).
IMG_20170410_091802873.jpg
My hat was from Raceway Distributors, which has since gone out of business, and is now known as Speedway Blues (which only seems to sell FCA apparel, I guess that's why they're sad at the speedway).
Anyway, my hat is black microsuede(?) with a white face on the lip of the bill, it has a nice heavy feel to it unlike most cheap automotive-themed hats.

I'm continuously looking for this exact type of hat, but I'll take recommendations for other nice GM hats.
General GM hat thread?

Reactions: Capote

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Nice but no "TrailBlazer" hats. They do have hitch covers (no, not those ones), license plate frames, posters (oddly enough for the "new" TB), caliper covers and floor mats. All overpriced of course.

gpking

Original poster
Dec 27, 2013
Berkeley Springs, WV
This isn't necessarily about finding a TrailBlazer hat, just a nice Chevy one. If I'm going to waste money on a hat, it might as well last me just as long as this one has. All of my freebie hats I have are noticeably much lower quality and not as comfortable.

I just really dig the microsuede. It has more weight to it than a normal hat, helps to keep it planted on your noggin in the wind. I found a microsuede CAT hat on Amazon, but I wouldn't wear CAT apparel unless it was free.

Sep 20, 2015
Western Mass.
Genuine GM Licensed product from Amazon or a dealer. I have a REALLY nice Volvo hat I picked up from Volvo, there's some nice Chevy ones too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.