Gonna be moving

cxkali

Original poster
Jan 20, 2012
Going to be moving back to the great state of Oklahoma by the first of November :smile:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
boooo.. no more midwest rep!!!! :crackup:

what are you moving for? Job? Family?.. hope it all works out for ya :thumbsup:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Sorry - just can't let a good straight line go to waste:

So what's second prize?

:rotfl:

Long as it's where you want to be, well, there you are.

View attachment 23103

Attachments

• comp_19.jpg
    comp_19.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 137

cxkali

Original poster
Jan 20, 2012
just bought a house out there, its where I'm from so my family is there plus going to have a little one in march.

McGMT

Jun 17, 2012
cxkali said:
just bought a house out there, its where I'm from so my family is there plus going to have a little one in march.

Been there. Know exactly what ya` mean. I hope your lil one is born on the 26th... :wink:

Firebear

Jun 14, 2012
cxkali said:
Going to be moving back to the great state of Oklahoma by the first of November :smile:

cxkali said:

where are you going to be hanging your hat? welcome back :thumbsup:

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
dang i live over by industrial and turkey foot didn't realize somebody lived so close

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011

cxkali

Original poster
Jan 20, 2012
The big day is coming soon enough will be in Oklahoma Tuesday evening.

willn513

Dec 4, 2011
Good luck with the move! I see you're moving from Florence Y'all and I'm sure you'll miss beautiful Greater Cincinnati, but best of luck to you

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck with the move! I see you're moving from Florence Y'all and I'm sure you'll miss beautiful Greater Cincinnati, but best of luck to you

cxkali

Original poster
Jan 20, 2012
hey man thanks i really do love it here but my family and friends are in the tulsa area will me leaving sunday a few days ahead of schedule. looking forward to it.

Firebear

Jun 14, 2012
cxkali said:
hey man thanks i really do love it here but my family and friends are in the tulsa area will me leaving sunday a few days ahead of schedule. looking forward to it.

hmmm:undecided: wonder if he ever made it?

cxkali

Original poster
Jan 20, 2012
Hello all yes i did make it been real busy with the new house and job everything is going great tho the little one is due next month. hopefully we can have a mini meet in tulsa

Firebear

Jun 14, 2012
cxkali said:
Hello all yes i did make it been real busy with the new house and job everything is going great tho the little one is due next month. hopefully we can have a mini meet in tulsa

great and congrates!
We will definatly have to get the Tulsa groupd together this spring :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluecorp

Members Online