Gone: Parting-out: 06 Saab 9-7x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
If you have a need for some shippable parts, let me know your needs. Will be gone by the end of the month.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I am needing the Air Intake Tube, and air filter cover. But I would imagine shipping would make it not affordable?

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Maybe. I had bought that cover from the dealer since it was missing when I first bought this truck. He had put an oiled filter just hanging in the open. I can grab them and see how much it would cost.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Delete. Posted before my brain was working.. What a day

I dont really need the cover, but I do need the snorkel... Assuming shipping from canuck land down here isnt a killer.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Just an additional note, the truck is not here with me. It's at my son's 500 km away. I will be parting it out later there at the same time I will be going up to retrieve the trailer with the new truck. This can be anytime with a week or two.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Delete. Posted before my brain was working.. What a day

I dont really need the cover, but I do need the snorkel... Assuming shipping from canuck land down here isnt a killer.

So by snorkel you mean the hose between the resonator and the MAF?

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
MAF, Resonator, Throttle Body

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
Just an additional note, the truck is not here with me. It's at my son's 500 km away. I will be parting it out later there at the same time I will be going up to retrieve the trailer with the new truck. This can be anytime with a week or two.
So would that be the 2008 Chevrolet Avalanche ? is it bought?...following the process...:undecided:

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON

waSAABi

Dec 29, 2019
YYC
Hi Mooseman, would you still have the ignition switch? Also, I am looking for the shifter bezel. The p/o of mine broke all the clips so it doesn't sit down nicely on the wood. Thanks, Greg

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Yep, still have the ignition switch with one original and one duplicate key. The bezel is the same as yours. I used screws to hold it down.

waSAABi

Dec 29, 2019
YYC
Yep, still have the ignition switch with one original and one duplicate key. The bezel is the same as yours. I used screws to hold it down.

How much would you like for the switch? Probably something I should have "just in case" since these things are like hens teeth.

waSAABi

Dec 29, 2019
YYC
How about your floor mats? Looking for some nice front ones

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I have a set of weathertechs in there however shipping may be costly due to size.

I'll pm you.

Reactions: waSAABi

gmcman

Dec 12, 2011
It's gray/black.

Thanks.

I was looking for a portion of the dash but yours has a different profile.

I'm going to try to fabricate a gauge cluster using the same material as the dash in hopes for somewhat of a seamless blend.

Position it in the center and taper down to the sides, for 3, maybe 4 gauges.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I actually may be wanting a slew of parts from you. I will let you know as soon as I do. Bidding on a 9-7x with low miles, and if I get it, I will need 1 LARGE part (center console, including cover, keys, ignition switch, wiring for ignition switch and PK3), and a few minor parts. Its a theft recovery, and I want it!

Reactions: Mooseman

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Although the ignition switch was spoken for, I do have another one as well as some blank Saab keys with the remote case attached. The sooner you know, the better as I'm trying to head there this week. Just be aware that shipping from Canuck land can get pricey but will adjust the prices.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I dont know when I will know... Its currently an open ended auction until the title is sorted with the insurance company. Dont hold, or pull anything for me, as I could still get outbid. But heres to hoping!

xavierny25

Mar 16, 2014
Staten Island, N.Y
Hey Mr. Moose! Any chance you'd be able to hold on to the roof rail end caps on that saab for me? It would be nice if you could hold on to the complete set of rails for me. Eventually the boarders will have to open and I'd still like to make that family trip in to Canada some day soon.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Hey Mr. Moose! Any chance you'd be able to hold on to the roof rail end caps on that saab for me? It would be nice if you could hold on to the complete set of rails for me. Eventually the boarders will have to open and I'd still like to make that family trip in to Canada some day soon.

I can certainly do that. Very easy compared to everything else.

Reactions: xavierny25

waSAABi

Dec 29, 2019
YYC
Wondering how the pwr volume button looks like on your saab? Mine has the paint peeling off, if yours is good would you mind sending that to me as well? Thanks!saab pwr button.JPG

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
The stock radio is long gone. Had been using an Android unit in its place.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Last call. Truck is leaving this afternoon for scrap.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Insurance auction got delayed for some reason... I would love to get that center console section, but since I cant guarantee I am even getting the vehicle..

Still interested in the cover, and air intake (from MAF to Throttle body). Any idea what shipping would be like? 80601 is my zip

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I'll get the cover off now. Forgot about that one. I did take the whole center console for you just in case. no idea how much until I pack it all up and weigh it.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
If you want to hold onto it, until I find out about the auction, thats fine. Make things a bit cheaper in the shipping for one box one time. Right now the auction is listed as a non-runner, because of all the wires in the center console for the PK3 sensor, and ignition are cut.. So obviously it wont start. There are 2 other parts I would need to complete the conversion. The trunk lid key cylinder if your key set matchs it, and the drivers door.

waSAABi

Dec 29, 2019
YYC
Insurance auction got delayed for some reason... I would love to get that center console section, but since I cant guarantee I am even getting the vehicle..

Still interested in the cover, and air intake (from MAF to Throttle body). Any idea what shipping would be like? 80601 is my zip

2005 SAAB auction.

From the pictures, the console doesn't look busted. Actually looks like the screws have been removed to get to the ignition switch. Also, the ignition switch is still there. The trick will be removing the lock cylinder without the key.

You may also want to get the dash vent louvers and fuse panel door that are missing.

waSAABi

Dec 29, 2019
YYC
Just remembered, the clear turn signal indicator lenses on my mirrors are cracked. If yours are good I will take those as well. Thanks.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
If you want to hold onto it, until I find out about the auction, thats fine. Make things a bit cheaper in the shipping for one box one time. Right now the auction is listed as a non-runner, because of all the wires in the center console for the PK3 sensor, and ignition are cut.. So obviously it wont start. There are 2 other parts I would need to complete the conversion. The trunk lid key cylinder if your key set matchs it, and the drivers door.

I grabbed the ignition switch and the PK3 module however I had cut the wires with each not knowing the whole harness comes with the console. I could fix it up if you wind up needing it.ill have it all whatever happens.

The trunk lid has no key. Same as TBs.

Oh yes, that window side vent always goes missing. I have it as I replaced it and lightly glued it in.
Just remembered, the clear turn signal indicator lenses on my mirrors are cracked. If yours are good I will take those as well. Thanks.

Don't have those. I had converted to Silverado mirrors and before that, had the amber signals as my clear ones were broken.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I grabbed the ignition switch and the PK3 module however I had cut the wires with each not knowing the whole harness comes with the console. I could fix it up if you wind up needing it.ill have it all whatever happens.

The trunk lid has no key. Same as TBs.

Oh yes, that window side vent always goes missing. I have it as I replaced it and lightly glued it in.
I guess the side cover if you are still there? And the door lock? I know thats a bit more work thou.

Mooseman

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Well, she's gone. Hauled off yesterday afternoon.

I guess the side cover if you are still there? And the door lock? I know thats a bit more work thou.

Not sure what you mean by side cover unless you mean that vent, I got it.

Door lock was also not original. It was one I got from an Envoy in a yard.

So that's all folks. Those that asked for stuff I'll contact via PM.

Attachments

• PXL_20201020_183350923.jpg
    PXL_20201020_183350923.jpg
    865.3 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online