Gone And Done It

coolasice

Original poster
Oct 27, 2013
Northern Maine
I've gone and done it... bought a 2020 F150... gonna miss the FailBlazer... it was starting to fall apart anyway... hopefully I can sell it for a few pennies and recoup some cost....

pell

Jun 5, 2017
Pelham, NH
The Canucks will grab it in a heart beat. If you were closer to Southern NH, I would have some interest as a tire kicker. I know," You can't there from here" . Good luck with the Ford.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Good luck with the Ferd. We'll be here when you come back :biggrin:

Reactions: BrianF and Redbeard

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
I was just reflecting upon all of the past times that Members and Visitors have benefited from your Posts and Suggestions over these long years...

No amount of "Ford Ownership" will EVER efface the Value of those experiences that YOUR participation brought to us all at GMT Nation...

coolasice

Original poster
Oct 27, 2013
Northern Maine
It would still be a great vehicle if the cancer wasn't killing it... Probably has a year or two left in it before it won't pass inspection anymore.

I went with the ford because it offered everything I wanted in a truck... Things gm didn't have in a sub $60k truck.... I got a decent price on a certified vehicle with 100k power train warranty... I might put 5-6k per year on the darn thing. Aluminum body means no fighting rust... And it gets better gas mileage the the trailblazer got... Only downside so far is that damn monthly payment hurts...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobby2175

Members Online