Going to the birds

Mark20

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
Left the Voy in front of the house with the windows open. Went to hop in and a bird (sparrow sized but with a greenish tint) was hopping around the dashboard trying to go through the windshield and leaving little "love" deposits behind :hissyfit:. I had to open the doors before it got the hint. Then clean the dash.

I wonder what would have happened if I brought my cat out?

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
Mark20 said:
Left the Voy in front of the house with the windows open. Went to hop in and a bird (sparrow sized but with a greenish tint) was hopping around the dashboard trying to go through the windshield and leaving little "love" deposits behind :hissyfit:. I had to open the doors before it got the hint. Then clean the dash.

I wonder what would have happened if I brought my cat out?

We had a mouse in our garage when we lived in England. Brought our cat outside and shut her in the garage, figuring to let the cat deal with the mouse. Cat hunkered down at the door, hissed and cowered in the corner. Dogs aren't much better though. Parents have 55 acres, and the dogs will chase the deer as long as the deer are running. When the deer stop running the dogs quit running. One of them chased a wild turkey into the woods, turkey got tired of the dog chasing him - "poofed" up and turned around to face the dog. Dog jumped around, put his tail between his legs and ran away yelping. He doesn't mess with ANY birds now. Golden Retriever btw.. .. :rotfl:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobby2175

Members Online