GMTNation is TapaTalk Enabled!

Status
Not open for further replies.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
SEKOLAx216 said:
Is it possible to get push notifications on ios5 for tapatalk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it was doing it. I will have to check my phone here in a bit.

Hotness

Dec 7, 2011
I didn't even know what tapatalk was till I read this and downloaded it.... Now I can't live without it haha. One question, I have the settings set to show smiley but when people use the emoticons I can't see them, only the code for them. Is there some way to fix this, or is that just a drawback of using tapatalk?

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Is taptalk a one time fee? Or is it charged monthly for the app? The app costs me $2.99.. I don't wanna download it only to have a subscription...

SEKOLAx216

Dec 8, 2011
Parma, Ohio
Juan. Make sure to not enable the tapatalk signature per the roadie haha

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Juan. Make sure to not enable the tapatalk signature per the roadie haha

Already got it Scott lol... sig diasabled... taptalk. FTW!!

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
It's not that I get annoyed by the signature per se. Although that's true, a better reason is that it's an unpaid-for ad for a commercial product that we should all know about anyway. Like my signature always saying - "Use a DroidX - it's the best phone in the world". Wasted pixels.

SEKOLAx216

Dec 8, 2011
Parma, Ohio
the roadie said:
It's not that I get annoyed by the signature per se. Although that's true, a better reason is that it's an unpaid-for ad for a commercial product that we should all know about anyway. Like my signature always saying - "Use a DroidX - it's the best phone in the world". Wasted pixels.

I was just kiddin'. I took it off because what you said made sense. Plus we all already know that the iPhone is the best phone:raspberry:

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
So this is where all the big boys went :tongue: Too bad I'd already bought the other app, but well worth the investment to go ahead and get Tapatalk :biggrin::biggrin:

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
GMDUDE2003 said:
Anyway of getting Taptalk for free ? Or an alternative.....

Nope unless you gotta jailbroken device. Taptalk runs lots and lots of forums. If you don't wanna pay just use the normal mobile browser and the site is already re-formatted to fit

GMDUDE2003

Apr 10, 2012
I can be cheap at times, but always support peoples work and effort. Rather spe:biggrin:nd money on quality beer

kardain

Dec 16, 2011
GMDUDE2003 said:
I can be cheap at times, but always support peoples work and effort. Rather spe:biggrin:nd money on quality beer

If you have an android phone, version 2 Beta is still functioning. It's free as a test app but is not supported by the devs. If it breaks, they will instruct you to purchase the market version.... That's as free as it gets for an app.

Rumor is there is a free version in the Samsung app store for Android, but it's reported to be heavily broken.

Jman423

Original poster
Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
the roadie said:
Bootleg or legit copy? :rotfl:

I've always had the legit app, I was one of the first beta testers when they first launched it.

A reboot seems to have resolved my issue with the widget... for now.

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
I downloaded my copy from the Amazon App store. I think it was $2.99. Small price to pay for the convenience.

Jman423

Original poster
Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
the roadie said:
I was kidding.....I know you're frugal, but not cheap. We're all cleverly frugal.

I'm frugal?

Do I have to send you a free T-Shirt to prove otherwise? :hissyfit:

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
The authors have done an excellent job on the apparently. Well worth the money.

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Jman423 said:
I'm frugal?

Do I have to send you a free T-Shirt to prove otherwise? :hissyfit:

You have free t-shirts??? I want one!!!:raspberry:

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
the roadie said:
You?!? YOU'RE just cheap. :raspberry:

Where ya been, buddy? Getting a discount sex change in Juarez, or just man boob lipo? :undecided:

I can't keep up the humor level up in here alone, what with all the noobs we've been getting. :no:

SSSHHHHH!!!! The Juarez thing is a secret!! :biggrin:

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Downloaded the new vesion of tapatalk. Seems faster and sme functions seem:thumbsup: a lot better.

am-radio

Apr 24, 2012
Tapatalk works great on my iPhone. I use it all the time at work. Keeps me connected to GMTNation.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
tblazerdude said:
and price drop to $0.99 makes it all the more sweet.

NOW I will get it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonnnnyj

Members Online

No members online now.