FEEDBACK Gmtnation appreciation post

tsmith1156

Original poster
Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
I wasn't sure where to put this post so I stuck it here. I would just like to personally say thank you to everyone on this site, everyone is very helpful and will do what they can to help you with what you need. As some of you know I am not mechanically inclined at all but with the help of members on the site I have been able to do many different projects on my trailblazer. Thank you!!!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Great group of people for sure. I have met a lot of members over the years through meets and the forums... some im proud to call life long friends... some fb buddies... some spend the nights at their house... This place is a family like no other when it comes to the forums on the interwebz...

tsmith1156

Original poster
Jul 9, 2013
Lebanon, Ohio
Great group of people for sure. I have met a lot of members over the years through meets and the forums... some im proud to call life long friends... some fb buddies... some spend the nights at their house... This place is a family like no other when it comes to the forums on the interwebz...

Exactly the reason I want my girlfriend to get a trailblazer or and envoy

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Moved to the comments section since this is basically, a comment :cool:

For sure this is a great bunch. It's all about helping each other out and sticking it to the dealer.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
True story there. I've lost count at how many times the dealer used to call me to the back to show them something on my truck that they were unfamiliar with but i've learned over the years from the forums :thumbsup:

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
Last I checked I still sucked.

paul2005tb

Nov 26, 2014
Massachusetts
I loved my TB the day I bought it. I love it even more today after 120k miles because of all the advice and counsel from this group. I have no desire to meet anyone because I live in my trailblazer down by the river but I still want to thank all the generous and kind people here.

If anyone needs the fuel filter for their 2002,03,04 trailblazer send me an PM and Ill mail it to you. I went to replace mine, and after about 1 hour of searching I became convinced I did not have one in my 2005 TB.

Last edited:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
@paul2005tb , you should offer it up in the For Sale section with FREE in the title.

Reactions: Redbeard and Capote

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.