Amazon Product GM TECH2 PROFESSIONAL CARRY CASE

mrrsm

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
The only reason I mention these Tech2 Clam-shell Case selections and include the links to this thing is because I DO like having the OEM one that came with my Bosch Vetronix Tech2 to encompass the entirety of the CANDi, Cables, Discs and all of the smaller attachments included within the ancillary hardware. Having it has kept me straight about itemizing everything that either gets taken out of... or needs to go right back into the damned thing when I’ve finished using this rare equipment.

Besides... as clumsy as I am with having to walk around with a cane… tripping over anything as important as THIS stuff sitting on the floor inside the house with the gear all stuffed inside of a Loose Carry Bag and then accidentally crushing the screen on my Tech2 would be maddening. But whenever using this case and its contents... I don’t have to give it a second thought whenever I put it on or behind the front seat of my truck. So while it is not an absolutely essential component for your “Tech2 Rigging”... considering that a GM OEM Tech2 Kit costs around $4.000.00... this idea of protecting your own investment with such added protection and convenience seems to make perfect sense… Here you go:

From Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G93X8Y6/?tag=gmtnation-20

31ep1fpBYSL.jpg

...and this is an alternative source for this professional case for even less Money:

http://www.autorepairmanuals.biz/product/F00K10831535E

GMTECH2CASE.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Redbeard

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Yeesh...if the *cheap* one is $130, I don't even want to click on the other link :sadcry:

Thinking I'll go with something waterproof & nondescript. But a little better constructed than the cardboard box mine's in right now....lol.

Last edited:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Reactions: cornchip

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Cost of item: $14.99 (USD? CAD?)

Shipping estimate: $28.29

LMAO - I guess I'll have to find something stateside...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online