Full Tube Chassis Supercharged Cavalier

GotAir?

Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
I know most of you guys prolly aren't into the "fast and furious" or sport compact type of cars, but i'm selling my cavalier for dirt cheap, been trying to sell it since we found out my wife was pregnant, now our awesome son is 7 weeks old and i still have it......so i dumped the price to try to get a down payment for a new truck for my wife(that will fit a baby seat). I have about 25k into the car, and i'm only trying to get around 9k for it. The only reason i'm sellling is it doesn't fit a baby seat, i only have my envoy and my challenger that fit a baby seat, so i need something 4wd that i can use in the winter to transport the lil guy around. I hate to see it go, its my baby, but its time to move on........nothing wrong with the car, i drive it to every show i go to (which included from michigan to mississippi last year with no problems), the only thing it needs is the stereo finished up. I can also deliver if the $$$ is right.
a couple quick specs, i'll post a link to all the other information and pics you could want, or if you are interested or know anyone interested, you can contact me personally at 989-928-1266 ~Pat
2003 Cavalier, full tube chassis with integrated roll cage, sparco seats harnesses and steering wheel, GM Performance supercharged 2.2L Ecotec, 5 speed manual, only 18k miles, full air suspension, way too much to list. But i think i got it all covered here: 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier $9,200 Firm - 100366678 | Custom Show Car Classifieds | Show Car Sales

Heres a couple pics, if anyone wants any more pics or info feel free to contact me anytime, anyday (if its before noon leave msg if i don't wake up, i work late nights)
35k5v29.jpg

23gxx5g.jpg

984wif.jpg

9gx6ib.jpg

2cpxj01.jpg

30skpb6.jpg

1538tvs.jpg

GotAir?

Original poster
Jan 7, 2012
GotAir? said:

First reasonable offer accepted, lemme know if ya guys know anyone interested. Wont find a better car for the money, 25k invested, have 2 appraisals showing over 35k in value.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86