FUGLY truck award...

northcreek

IMO Toyota has really put out some Dogs lately . This one came up while searching Envoys on Ebay?. This thing is even uglier on the inside. A ten year old 360 puts it to shame.
s-l1600.jpg

HARDTRAILZ

Completely disagree. I think the Yota SUV are the best looking ones out lately. If I were to buy a new SUV they would be a top contender for sure.

Sparky

Except... it is a Toyota. If they feel anything like the in law's tundra to drive then bleh. I do not like it. Feels huge and lumbering, feels disconnected from the road, just like their cars. No thanks.

Just my opinion.

At least their suv looks like they have a half decent approach angle, maybe.

OP
OP
northcreek

northcreek

Completely disagree. I think the Yota SUV are the best looking ones out lately. If I were to buy a new SUV they would be a top contender for sure.
I'll try kissing one to see if it turns into Prince...:undecided:

HARDTRAILZ

AGREED. Them FJ were hideous

littleblazer

Gold Supporter

View attachment 88444
The nose on those is somewhat better than the regular chromed up ones. I'll give you that.

littleblazer

Gold Supporter

TollKeeper

I saw this thread, and thought for sure someone would have posted an Aztek by now.. WOW!

And I have the Identical Twin to this one sitting in my garage. They may look ugly, but as reliable as my 360.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Answered questions
Members
Latest member