NEED HELP Fuel line leaking at pump???

Doug Fresh

Original poster
Oct 4, 2017
???
Just put in new fuel pump and when reinstalling I don’t remember what kind of o rings or whatever that’s in the quick connect coupling to seal it to the fuel pump and now it’s leaking bad, i bought new plastic c clips just don’t know what seals it, one o ring two o rings? It’s on a 2005 trailblazer 4.287836

Last edited:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
On the inside of that connector, there are two o-rings and a plastic spacer in between them. If o-rings and/or spacer need replacing, might need to buy a whole replacement connector to get them.

Reactions: Doug Fresh

Doug Fresh

Original poster
Oct 4, 2017
???
On the inside of that connector, there are two o-rings and a plastic spacer in between them. If o-rings and/or spacer need replacing, might need to buy a whole replacement connector to get them.

Ok cool, I will have to look around and see if I can find any. If I would buy new connectors are they hard to switch out or would it be easier to just take those o rings and spacer out of new and put in old connectors already attached ?[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Probably easier just to swap out the seals. Otherwise, you have to cut the connector and use a union to join.

Reactions: Doug Fresh

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramzo358

Members Online