FS: 3SS Smooth Steering Wheel

TB360

Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
Installed my Grant Wheel. Now this one is up for sale. No control buttons and no back cover. Good condition. Asking $40 plus shipping. Ask if you have any questions.

wheel1.jpg

wheel2-1.jpg

wheel3-1.jpg

wheel4-1.jpg

wheel5-1.jpg

TB360

Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
For those guys (few of them) who wants to offer lower than my advertised price and wants to have free shipping? You guys have any idea what size box this will go in, packing materials and shipping too and yet you guys want LOWER PRICE and shipping for FREE? I mean, if this steering wheel is on crapy condition and I would just get some trash to pack this yes I might even consider it and of course, once you would see it packaged that way, you would complaint right? It's either these guys were just born today or just insulting me. Not cool.....

I AM NOT EVEN ASKING FOR MUCH, AND YET SOME PEOPLE WANTS TO GET ADVANTAGE OF ME.

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
TB360 said:
For those guys (few of them) who wants to offer lower than my advertised price and wants to have free shipping? You guys have any idea what size box this will go in, packing materials and shipping too and yet you guys want LOWER PRICE and shipping for FREE? I mean, if this steering wheel is on crapy condition and I would just get some trash to pack this yes I might even consider it and of course, once you would see it packaged that way, you would complaint right? It's either these guys were just born today or just insulting me. Not cool.....

I AM NOT EVEN ASKING FOR MUCH, AND YET SOME PEOPLE WANTS TO GET ADVANTAGE OF ME.

It should only cost about $15 to ship the thing, You also have to realize that like you said, its missing the back cover, and the buttons. Its going to be a hard sell. Hell i bought a complete 3ss wheel with the perferated leather for $50 shipped a few months ago

TB360

Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
Me007gold said:
It should only cost about $15 to ship the thing, You also have to realize that like you said, its missing the back cover, and the buttons. Its going to be a hard sell. Hell i bought a complete 3ss wheel with the perferated leather for $50 shipped a few months ago

Sorry but I think you're comparing apples and oranges here. I got a grant wheel for $36 complete with everything and I see one sold with no buttons for higher price. I have sold a dozen of these wheels on ebay with and without the back cover and buttons, and I agree about the shipping cost of $15, but you have no idea of what offers I got, pretty ridiculous. Not in a hurry to sell this so being a hard sell is fine with me. With almost 300 feedbacks on ebay at 100%, I have seen everything bro.

TB360

Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
BOOMERZ said:
Would the back cover and air bar be able to transfer over from the stock LS wheel ??? :confused:
Absolutely.

fishguy1123

Dec 5, 2011
TB360 said:
Sorry but I think you're comparing apples and oranges here. I got a grant wheel for $36 complete with everything and I see one sold with no buttons for higher price. I have sold a dozen of these wheels on ebay with and without the back cover and buttons, and I agree about the shipping cost of $15, but you have no idea of what offers I got, pretty ridiculous. Not in a hurry to sell this so being a hard sell is fine with me. With almost 300 feedbacks on ebay at 100%, I have seen everything bro.

With that many sales for this item are you a vendor? I see a lot of classified ads for items you are selling lately... :undecided:

TB360

Original poster
Dec 29, 2011
fishguy1123 said:
With that many sales for this item are you a vendor? I see a lot of classified ads for items you are selling lately... :undecided:

Nope I am not. Modding a few TB trucks has been giving me enough inventories to sell.:whistle:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.