Front Dropped to 32.5 Now the rear.....

03envoy

Original poster
Dec 25, 2011
Well Currently I am sitting at 32.5 in the front after changing my Struts and Springs. The ride was greatly improved with no "Floating". The rear is at 34.25 and it seems a little high for my liking, I would like to drop it an inch. So I was thinking...Eibach 3in Tahoe drop springs - These would put me at about 33in in the rear exactly where I want. BUT will the ride be to stiff? I Drive mostly city and When I am on the highway its a hour to 4 hours... So A stiff ride wouldnt be good. Also, I what shocks do you recommed using? Any Input? Thanks,
Trent

NORCAL SS

Dec 4, 2011
03envoy said:
Well Currently I am sitting at 32.5 in the front after changing my Struts and Springs. The ride was greatly improved with no "Floating". The rear is at 34.25 and it seems a little high for my liking, I would like to drop it an inch. So I was thinking...Eibach 3in Tahoe drop springs - These would put me at about 33in in the rear exactly where I want. BUT will the ride be to stiff? I Drive mostly city and When I am on the highway its a hour to 4 hours... So A stiff ride wouldnt be good. Also, I what shocks do you recommed using? Any Input? Thanks,
Trent

i worked with custom springs with roel from belltech will put your truck about the height you need and these are the tahoe version so you can load them up.
New rear belltech springs. For stock height - TBSSOWNERS.com Forums - The #1 TrailblazerSS Dedicated Owners Forum

Cable810

Dec 5, 2011
I thought you were gunna lift?

03envoy

Original poster
Dec 25, 2011
Cable810 said:
I thought you were gunna lift?

Had plans too. But after having so much trouble with getting the struts out its not practical for me anymore.

Cable810

Dec 5, 2011
Bummer.....

03envoy

Original poster
Dec 25, 2011
tblazerdude said:
What springs did you go with in the front?

I did moogs 81014. and Bilsteins. I have no idea how that got me where I am today......

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher