FOR SALE ~FREE~ Chadwick's Triple Play -Detail Spray

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyman

Original poster
Aug 26, 2012
I bought this sometime during last spring and used it a few times. I went with another detail spray so I no longer want this. FYI: This stuff smells like a wet dog when spraying it on your vehicle...be advised.

I paid $70 + s/h and will give it to anyone who is willing to come pick it up. I'm not going to mail it, so please do not ask. There's about 90% of it left in the container. What you see is what you get.

My zip code is 34289. PM me when you're ready to pick it up. I will update this thread as soon as it's claimed. If not takers within a week or so, it goes in the trash. This will be posted on another website, so first to show up is the first to own it.

I will not hold onto it for anyone nor will I take offers to mail it. The cap isn't too secure and I do not need a rash-of-shit from the post office if there's a spill along it's route. And knowing the post office, it WILL encounter a rough ride!

http://chadwickstripleplay.com/feature-product/chadwick-s-triple-play-gallon.html

Attachments

• DSCN1430.JPG
    DSCN1430.JPG
    205.7 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: Mounce

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:undecided: I'm kinda tempted. If you were gonna be up this way, I'd buy you lunch for it.

Reactions: Mounce

hockeyman

Original poster
Aug 26, 2012
Haha, yeah, if the cap wasn't so squirrely, I'd offer to mail it.

I think that the PVC pipes in my sewer system will be nicely coated with this...if no one picks it up

hockeyman

Original poster
Aug 26, 2012
:undecided: I'm kinda tempted. If you were gonna be up this way, I'd buy you lunch for it.

I'll hold onto it for a bit longer and bring it with me one day if/when I head up to meet with you and some other members here. I even have a fancy-schmancy Home Depot spraybottle to go along with it too. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Blckshdw

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
The HOA doesn't want people washing their vehicles in their driveways, since we don't have a sewer system. Surface water drains into the ponds, so they don't want chemicals getting in there. This stuff would be quite convenient for me.

:undecided: Plus the wet dog smell might deter the muscovy ducks from walking right up to me, or even into my garage when the door is open. :hopeless:

Reactions: xavierny25
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fhenninger

Members Online

No members online now.