FOR SALE: 17'' American Racing Black Trench with Bridgestone Blizzaks

destructo

Original poster
Feb 13, 2012
I have a set of 4 American Racing Black Trench wheels (bolt pattern 6X5) with Bridgestone Blizzaks 235/75/17 mounted. These will fit a stock setup. I am trying to sell both items as a whole or separate. I thought snow tires would be necessary for Buffalo, but have realized they aren't and am trying to pass this great setup to someone else who may find them more useful. The rims ($450) were purchased new in March of 2011 and the tires ($675) were purchased new in early December, 2011. I am asking for the rims and tires together: $750. Separate: rims- 375, tires- 425. I am open to offers. I am located in Clarence, NY right outside of Buffalo. Contact me with questions or offers. Looking to get rid of ASAP!! View attachment 18756

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 14

NighTblazer

Jan 23, 2012
destructo said:
I thought snow tires would be necessary for Buffalo, but have realized they aren't

ummm, how long have you lived in Buffalo? This winter was nothing!

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Yea, the US has seen the mildest winter on record.. You might want to hold onto those for a year or 2 more..

destructo

Original poster
Feb 13, 2012
I've lived in Buffalo for 20 years. I do not have my Envoy anymore. Purchased a new BMW. So the rims and tires are virtually useless to me. :frown:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online