For iphone lovers

willn513

Dec 4, 2011
Pretty cool idea. I hope they end up making it, it seems to be in the pre-order/pre-production state as of now. I am an Android user but owned an iPhone4 before, I'm jealous of all the neat stuff that comes out for iPhones only...:frown:

DJones

Jan 21, 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
I like the iPhone, (not for music, of course) but I don't have one. I have a Nokia 5180iP. Solid as a rock - dropped it off a rollercoaster once.

Asking me to listen to my music like that is barking up the wrong tree.

jkdubz

Dec 27, 2011
Thats pretty cool, doubt it will work if you have a cover tho. It does look awesome :thumbsup:

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
Where is the version for people who are forced to have a Blackberry with all of its awesome 1990's technology.

Filter

Dec 5, 2011
Neat... Few are already out.

iRoc In-Dash iPhone Controlled Car GPS Stereo Receiver
iroc.jpg

Sony DSX-S100 In-Dash MP3, WMA, AAC Digital Media Receiver
dsxs100.jpg

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
willn513 said:
Pretty cool idea. I hope they end up making it, it seems to be in the pre-order/pre-production state as of now. I am an Android user but owned an iPhone4 before, I'm jealous of all the neat stuff that comes out for iPhones only...:frown:

Not me, I would never trade my android phone for any other type. My phone has been to hell and back with me doing SBF flashes and custom roms, think I did about 35-40 full data wipes in Dec., just messing with stuff. Phone still works flawlessly, it takes it like a champ.

Filter said:

I installed one of these in a buddies Ram, nice idea and works pretty good. I wouldnt buy one though, only because I wont buy Apple products.

lint said:
Don't know if anyone seen this but looks like it would fit in the TB's with no work to the dash and still be solid .

OhGizmo! » Archive » Cup Holder Mount Lets You Browse While Your Drive — Unfortunately

all hookups

Holders - Cell Phone & Tablet Accessories

My tablet would tip that thing over. I remember seeing Billy Mays selling theses for GPS units a few years ago. Nice idea, think im going to order the one that bolts to the seat bracket. I don't want to have to worry about things tipping over while im driving.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.