First International GMT Nation meet in Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Blackwater

Original poster
Aug 14, 2015
Lawton, OK
image1.jpegimage1.jpegimage2.jpegimage3.jpegimage4.jpeg

Met on April 1, 2018 14:30 Local time at Chili's near the large Saudi flag.

I would have brought either my GMT-400 or GMT-800 platform trucks but the cost of shipping would break me. So I showed up in a 2014 Malibu. It was nice meeting you @$ Khalid ! 9130 and talking about our projects and what we are doing in life. We will meet one last time before I return home.

Capote

Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
This is awesome, how'd you end up in his corner of the globe?

Reactions: $ Khalid ! 9130

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
That is way cool! :thumbsup:

I'm hoping to travel to France one day and getting together with @trailblazer075 .

Blackwater

Original poster
Aug 14, 2015
Lawton, OK
Im flying back through Paris. I might be able t meet at the Airport.
This is awesome, how'd you end up in his corner of the globe?
I am an engineer in a specific skillset needed here. I was in Taiwan last year for 7.5 months. Spain, the year before that for 5.5 months. UAE 1.5 years. All doing the same job. Khalid was excided that I was speaking Arabic in the PM section and thought another Saudi was on the forum. It was a educated American. I don't have a TB but have two GMT trucks. I would like to plan on meeting as many as I can.

Mar 30, 2016
KSA
It was an absolute pleasure to meet up with @Blackwater. There are not many chances to meet people who are into cars as much as I am in this part of the world. Meeting with @Blackwater and going through his experience and mods was an absolute joy.

And one day I look forward to meeting the rest of the GMTNation crew 😊

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobby2175

Members Online