First (fake) LED mod in the books

Gump2773

Original poster
Feb 21, 2012
All wired up nice and tight complete with the loom. Now to tackle the DRL killer. :undecided:
View attachment 20232

Attachments

• eyes.jpg
    eyes.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 13

kardain

Dec 16, 2011
Your license plate... :crackup:

Oh and the lights look good too

MDBT

Jan 26, 2012
kardain said:
Your license plate... :crackup:

:dielaugh:

Not sure about the eyebrows though. Maybe they'll grow on me when the rest of the lights are on.

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Did you once drive a Pontiac Vibe or are you just special?? :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Nice Brows though Idk the genius that owned mine before me had some on the underside of the headlight I wast a fan although I like the top set up better.

Gump2773

Original poster
Feb 21, 2012
LOL!

I dunno i kinda like the brows on top. Wish I would have bought longer strips tho.
Just ordered some new goodies. Got the interior dome LED's in bright white, New 6.5" components for rear doors, 2 10" RE Audio SEX series Subs, Hifonics Brutus 1700.1 amp and
last but not least im going out on a limb to cover key marks all over my hood with light pewter carbon fiber wrap for the hood, bowties, and mirror backs.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:crackup: at the vanity plate!!!

My first run at the LED eyebrows was the same way, and it didn't take too long before I wanted longer ones to come down the inside part of the high beam. Slightly more sinister look that way. Glad you got them wired up and working the way you wanted them to. Time for more LED mods! :yes:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.