Finally got my Trailblazer!

GeoGoGo

Original poster
Dec 29, 2015
Upstate NY
Hi Everyone!

Well, after 3 months of research and countless hours on the forum I finally have a Trailblazer!
Without further ado, I would like to introduce you to my 2007 Trailblazer LT!

It's a 2007 4 wheel drive LT with 88,000 miles. Black leather interior, fully loaded missing only nav, adjustable pedals, and a rear DVD. I purchased it from a local dealership; waited and got the deal I wanted.

I want to thank everyone for answering my countless questions, giving me the information I needed to get this beautiful truck. I assure you that the questions are not going to stop! LOL!

Respectfully,

George D.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I likey!

GeoGoGo

Original poster
Dec 29, 2015
Upstate NY
Me too! I am so impressed with this truck. It feels big, much bigger than it is but is surprisingly maneuverable. It has more power than I expected and steps out quite well. I can not wait to get the PCM tuned!

About my only complaint is the front two cup holders are too small and placed to close to the dash to be of much use. I guess they will make good change holders!

Reactions: Denali n DOO

Ziggy

Feb 8, 2015
Me too! I am so impressed with this truck. It feels big, much bigger than it is but is surprisingly maneuverable. It has more power than I expected and steps out quite well. I can not wait to get the PCM tuned!

About my only complaint is the front two cup holders are too small and placed to close to the dash to be of much use. I guess they will make good change holders!

On the subject of the front cup holders, I've found that my Contigo travel cup fits in those cup holders quite well, but only if my truck isn't in Park. I've mashed my fingers between the shifter and the cup putting the truck in Park a couple of times... not cool. I've found that those two cup holders are just the right size to hold a 12oz. can of soda.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online