EXT Northface for Sale?

outlaw

Original poster
Dec 27, 2011
I am not endorsing the site or dealership selling it, but from the "other place" it seems they are few and far between. I found what looks to be a North Face Edition EXT.
Used 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer For Sale | Milwaukee WI .

I thought I would post this for those that may be looking for the North Face SUV seeing as they seems like a "HOT ITEM" on the other side of the interwebz. Sorry if this wasn't OK. I came across this in a search for our next possible TB.
Outlaw

If the link gets deleted, you can PM me for it.

Jkust

Dec 4, 2011
outlaw said:
I am not endorsing the site or dealership selling it, but from the "other place" it seems they are few and far between. I found what looks to be a North Face Edition EXT.
Used 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer For Sale | Milwaukee WI .

I thought I would post this for those that may be looking for the North Face SUV seeing as they seems like a "HOT ITEM" on the other side of the interwebz. Sorry if this wasn't OK. I came across this in a search for our next possible TB.
Outlaw

If the link gets deleted, you can PM me for it.

Wonder how much they are asking out of curiosity. Also I didn't know they were ever rated at 22mph highway mileage.

outlaw

Original poster
Dec 27, 2011
I could call and ask? lol And the best we have ever done was the first year we owned our EXT LT (not NF) which was 20. That was only because the wind was pushing us and most of it was downhill. lol Since, I haven't seen anything remotely close to 20mpg.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Jkust said:
Wonder how much they are asking out of curiosity. Also I didn't know they were ever rated at 22mph highway mileage.

I can get 21-22mpg (according to my scangauge), if I get into 4th gear, and then keep the RPMs just under 1500. That's usually only around 50-55mph though... I think we're only rated for 18mpg at best though.

Tofer76 said:
what is the northface edition?? looks just like a reg tb ext

Take a note of the roof rack marker lights. That's where the big deal comes into play. :drooling:

c832536de0ecf632ad8347dac99f8057x.jpg

Tofer76

Dec 8, 2011
Blckshdw said:
I can get 21-22mpg (according to my scangauge), if I get into 4th gear, and then keep the RPMs just under 1500. That's usually only around 50-55mph though... I think we're only rated for 18mpg at best though.

Take a note of the roof rack marker lights. That's where the big deal comes into play. :drooling:

c832536de0ecf632ad8347dac99f8057x.jpg

thats it?? really??

Tofer76

Dec 8, 2011
googled it

The North Face Edition

The North Face Edition package, available in both two- and four-wheel-drive TrailBlazer and TrailBlazer EXT models, offers unique features that appeal to outdoor enthusiasts. The exterior features standard unique 17-inch sport aluminum wheels, lower accent-color body cladding, body-colored outside rearview mirrors, running lamps, headlamp washers and B-pillar badging.

The interior offers unique leather accents and The North Face badged seats, mesh map pockets, rain-sense wipers, liftgate lighting, an underfloor storage cargo liner, heavy-duty floor/cargo mats, an adjustable cargo shelf wîth a table (EXT model only) and The North Face duffel bags and blanket. Several other features are required in order to get The North Face Edition package, including blackwall tires, skid plates (4WD models), locking rear differential and heated seats.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Tofer76 said:
what is the northface edition?? looks just like a reg tb ext
Special option package. Quite rare.

It originally came with a custom down-filled blanket, duffel bags, custom cargo area rug (collectors items now), special badges on the B pillar, special seat head rest embroidery, floor mats, two-tone side accents, mesh map pockets, extra light on the inside of the liftgate, legs on the EXT cargo shelf that can turn it into a camping table, and MOST DISTINCTIVE marker lights on the front of the roof racks.

The other options required to be on the NF edition were already available, like the G80 locker and skid plates.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Tofer76 said:
thats it?? really??

No there are a few more things but that is the stand out exterior thing.

jbones

Dec 5, 2011
Gosh, You'ed think with the name they would have given it the look as if it might climb a few feet up the North Face; factory lift, and biger tires. But still nice as it sits, nose down and all.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Blckshdw said:
:rotfl: That's the only part that those of us who don't have one, care about. :yes:
If the stock vehicle had orange light lenses on the roof rack and the North Face edition had clear, we'd all clamor for the clear ones. Just like the turn signal lens hysteria.

If we all had blue stars on our bellies, we'd clamor for blank bellies, unless of course we had blank bellies already, then we'd demand to get stars.

View attachment 18140

Attachments

• lens2319428_1228388677sneetches.jpg
    lens2319428_1228388677sneetches.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 51

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
the roadie said:
If the stock vehicle had orange light lenses on the roof rack and the North Face edition had clear, we'd all clamor for the clear ones. Just like the turn signal lens hysteria.

If we all had blue stars on our bellies, we'd clamor for blank bellies, unless of course we had blank bellies already, then we'd demand to get stars.

:raspberry: I already want clear ones... :biggrin:

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
jbones said:
Gosh, You'ed think with the name they would have given it the look as if it might climb a few feet up the North Face; factory lift, and biger tires. But still nice as it sits, nose down and all.

That would've been the Roadie Edition. :wootwoot:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.